We somalis were the first black muslims

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
It’s crazy that some people think that those raw meat eating gaals were the first muslims, the abbysinian muslims weren’t xabashis, they were I think the omotic people but we were the first ones that converted to Islam in africa

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1643210276968.png

If I know anything about the somali mentality is that we don't like sheegaatos and new shit, our people would have resisted it for a while before easing into it. Hard headed mfs

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
We weren’t also why do you guys insult Ethiopians so much wtf did they do to you
Nah ethiopians take too much credit when it comes to the Islamic history

I just hate the gaals and yahuuds, the Muslim ones are my brothers

K-M-O

Somali.
Horners were referred to as Black in Hadith and the Sahaba used the world Black to refer to Horners.

Is a broad and generalising term.

Even AA’s ditch the African label cause they know; they’ve got no connection to other Africans.

I know Somalis are dark skin, but I also know we have our own culture and distinction.

accept Africas diversity.

we’re unique and beautiful.

Is a broad and generalising term.

Even AA’s ditch the African label cause they know; they’ve got no connection to other Africans.

I know Somalis are dark skin, but I also know we have our own culture and distinction.

accept Africas diversity.

we’re unique and beautiful.
Most prefer being called foundational black americans

reer

VIP
Horners were referred to as Black in Hadith and the Sahaba used the world Black to refer to Horners.
somalis were referred to as berbers by arabs. arabs 1400 years ago used to call europeans "yellow people" or "bani al asfar" or "beesha jaalle".

Trending