We really should learn a lot from Iran

Everything you see in that video is an Iranian-built. With their self-reliance mindset, Somalia could easily stop the theft of our maritime resources.

One of the few respectable Middle-Eastern countries. Shame the Islamist regime is holding them back from fully realising their potential; not to say the Shah's regime was any better though.

Under the Islamic government, Iran is an independent power that withstood many Western-backed invasions, sabotages, and sanctions. The IRGC-led government has developed enough industry that makes Iran a major exporter of many civilian and military products.

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Are there any Sunni Muslims in Iran and if so, are they persecuted by the majority shia society?

Everything you see in that video is an Iranian-built. With their self-reliance mindset, Somalia could easily stop the theft of our maritime resources.

3000 year old empire and civilisation that ruled from Greece to India to Central Asia to Egypt and Middle East and Armenia.

foought the Roman Empire constantly for centuries and defeated them at times

proud race. We can’t even compare

Are there any Sunni Muslims in Iran and if so, are they persecuted by the majority shia society?
About 10% to 20% of Iran's population are Sunnis the sources I checked can't agree upon since the central government refuses to conduct census on the matter. But the Sunnis in Iran are mainly of Kurd and Lari origin, both are Iranian ppl just like the majority Persians. The Kurd's face brutal crackdown from the Iranian government though, not because they are Sunni but because they are Kurds who are potentially harboring some irredentist visions.

Kurd's have had a rough century all their neighbors are ganging up on them. Reminds me of how Prussia, Austria and Russia violated Poland.

Abaq

VIP
Iran is a wonderful showcase of how to be smart. They are far superior to the Khaleejis in terms of industry and technology. A while ago, I was reading how Iran was in the process of building their first gas powered power stations all using their own engineers and companies. Gas turbines for power stations aren't a joke. Meanwhile, thew Khaleejis can't even manufacture a musbaar

Iran is a wonderful showcase of how to be smart. They are far superior to the Khaleejis in terms of industry and technology. A while ago, I was reading how Iran was in the process of building their first gas powered power stations all using their own engineers and companies. Gas turbines for power stations aren't a joke. Meanwhile, thew Khaleejis can't even manufacture a musbaar

Pete Zeihan geo poltical
Export once said Arabs in the gulf are criminally lazy and wholly depend on western technology

an American oil engineer a few years ago once remarked a conference he was at in America had more oil engineers than all the Arab oil engineers on earth combined.

Arab leaders fear if they train their peole they will be removed. Read an article on YouTube also called Why Arabs Lose Wars. Written by an American officer who trained Arabs in the late 90s very short work but amazing insights.

Trending