We need to accept being called "Somalian"

I can't keep correcting **** people all the time. I am even seeing "Somalian" in official International documents :what:

It's time we accept to be called Somalian :meleshame:

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Negroid mentality.

adapting to a foreign custom term that has no synonymous to our definition.

but there’s a catch.

Somalian can be a synonymous term: for those who are from a minority descent.

Take for example: Bantus, Reer xamar, or an Arab that lives in Somalia.

A national term for those who are from that nationality descent: that right there is what I’d call a “Somalian.”

But if we’re going by the biological term: then I’d call him a Somali.

Being a Somali is racial, biological, ethnical and cultural.

we’re an old and a distinctive group.

No Way Reaction GIF

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalian = Citizen of Somalia

Somali = An ethnicity.

All Somalis are Somalian but not all Somalians are Somali.

If you are describing people from Somalia, you say Somalian. If you are describing an ethnic Somali community, you say Somali.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
somalis are superior to any group on this planet. they must call us by our name instead of us changing our native name to fit their ugly language. somali has to be somali in every language because we are better than them

alien

📍outer space
VIP

Somali = An ethnicity.

If you are describing people from Somalia, you say Somalian. If you are describing an ethnic Somali community, you say Somali.
not all somalis are somalian. infact i am puntite

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Somali = An ethnicity.

All Somalis are not Somalian. People from Somaliland, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Kenya and those of us who’ve never been citizens of Somalia.

Regardless Somalia’s passport and citizenship is available to non-citizen Somalis. Hence why it’s ‘Somali President’ not ‘Somalian President’.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
All Somalis are not Somalian. People from Somaliland, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Kenya and those of us who’ve never been citizens of Somalia.

Regardless Somalia’s passport and citizenship is available to non-citizen Somalis. Hence why it’s ‘Somali President’ not ‘Somalian President’.

1. Anyone from these regions are eligible to become Somali citizens and are considered as such since 1960.

2. Non-Somali citizens are legally able to become president of Somalia. Such as Reer Xamar, Bantu Somalis etc.

I can't keep correcting **** people all the time. I am even seeing "Somalian" in official International documents :what:

It's time we accept to be called Somalian :meleshame:

Typical 68 IQ. Why does it even bother anyone whether we're called Somali or Somalian?

Common sense is hardly found amongst the 68tian people. I don't understand how being called Somalian bothers anyone. Some people just have a constant identity crisis.

imagine if Somalis identify as clans instead of Somali.

Englishman: where are you from there mate?

ethnicity/nationality?

Qabilist: I’m from the isaaq clan. sub clan: (Habr awal saudmusse).

Englishmen:

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

I was once working with a guy from UK. I recognized he has an accent and asked him if he is from England. He responded quickly "no I am a Scott". I could tell from his voice he didn't want to be identified as British or UK. He just wanted to be identified as a Scott from Scotland.

Last edited:
@Roorigeg you are a mentally raped inferior monkey that wants the whites to decide what we call ourselves. we are somalis.

You're unemployed fool who is just spewing nonsense. Kulahaa "somalis are superior to any group on this planet". What contributions have you and your fellow 68tians made to humanity that you feel "superior to any group on this planet"? Stop sharing your ignorance, you fool.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
You're unemployed fool who is just spewing nonsense. Kulahaa "somalis are superior to any group on this planet". What contributions have you and your fellow 68tians made to humanity that you feel "superior to any group on this planet"? Stop sharing your ignorance.
you somali. go somewhere else with your inferiority complex. you see yourself as lesser because you are lesser. real somalis are better than the rest of you lower lifeforms

you somali. go somewhere else with your inferiority complex. you see yourself as lesser because you are lesser. real somalis are better than the rest of you lower lifeforms

I don't I am lesser nor superior to another human being. Just running with "somalis are superior to any group on this planet" is pretty dumb. We're no superior nor inferior to any other human being.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Typical 68 IQ. Why does it even bother anyone whether we're called Somali or Somalian?

Common sense is hardly found amongst the 68tian people. I don't understand how being called Somalian bothers anyone. Some people just have a constant identity crisis.
Nah ur right bro we should use Somalian to refer to the nationality. It’s plain incorrect to be referring to non Somalis as Somalis

Trending

Latest posts