We need social credit score like the Chinese system

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Who agrees? This is the best system to punish criminals, adulterers, cheaters, polluters, bad behaviour like running away from debts. If you have a low social credit score, you cannot get a loan, travel, buy a house. If you don't pray or fast, you get a low score.

Who agrees? This is the best system to punish criminals, adulterers, cheaters, polluters, bad behaviour like running away from debts. If you have a low social credit score, you cannot get a loan, travel, buy a house. If you don't pray or fast, you get a low score.

Yh of course people are going to behave then because people will be able to know that said person "ain't shit". It'll be like having all your sins hovering over your head for everyone to see, lol that would be a nightmare for mankind.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
This would be fantastic for Somalia. Everyone is poor there so discrimination based on socieoeconomic status would be nonexistent there. Also, Somalis are so damn rude in public; we need a sort of system that'll teach them how to have xishood in public.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Oh hell no. Do this look like 1984 to you? That’s some Orewellian shit. Thanks, but no thanks.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

But Chinese have no souls. We have souls.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But the Chinese have order. We don't have order.

I admit Order is very appealing. But the very human being is disorder. Imperfections. Be free. I recently declined a HIGH paying job that requires me to dress up specifically. Upto black socks or Grey. Even Hijaab has to be either black or grey. I was like Naaah, I need my color pink socks and red hijaab! Byeee!

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Who cares about whether its equal or not? The UAE ain't equal but they stable :cosbyhmm:
I wish the government start implementing that shit. Imma join a Red neck gun cult, you’ll see me having a doomsday YouTube channel.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Depending on how we implement the system; it could actually work.

However the points ought to be voted on by the public instead being created behind close doors in a authoritarian government like China's.

The higher your social credits the more votes you have to avoid the unwashed masses corrupting the system for their own convenience.

Tukraq

VIP
loans are pretty much haram anyways because of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.