We need our internet access cut due to nonstop embarassment on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I go on Twitter and I see so much embarassing content from us, particularly the gaabdo. Oh my god. Every disgusting trend or haram movement and we have to be at the forefront leading it. And if they don't do that, they are engaging in attacking people randomly who have no business doing so. And the stupid memes.

Am I overthinking this? How come there is no class? Why not talk about world politics or the environment or business?

:snoop:

I feel I have to complain about this because I know this can be stopped if it is acknowledged. Someone obviously started this shame and someone can end it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I go on Twitter and I see so much embarassing content from us, particularly the gaabdo. Oh my god. Every disgusting trend or haram movement and we have to be at the forefront leading it. And if they don't do that, they are engaging in attacking people randomly who have no business doing so. And the stupid memes.

Am I overthinking this? How come there is no class? Why not talk about world politics or the environment or business?

:snoop:

I feel I have to complain about this because I know this can be stopped if it is acknowledged. Someone obviously started this shame and someone can end it.

Stay OFF Tawaeeterrr.....and problem solved

out sight out of mind :(

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Most of the ones on social media are high school students and college students fresh grads as well.

Just Young people.

I seriously honeslty don’t understand why your so bothered. Legit every other ethnic group does it

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
4931.jpg

SOMALIKNIGHT

Most of the ones on social media are high school students and college students fresh grads as well.

Just Young people.

I seriously honeslty don’t understand why your so bothered. Legit every other ethnic group does it

They are over 20. That is adulthood age.

Only African Americans and poor whites do.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
They are over 20. That is adulthood age.

Only African Americans and poor whites do.
Twitter isn’t a site where you have to act professionals you can literally tweet whatever you want. It’s twitter.not LinkedIn.

20s are still young so sir gladely tell me. What are you expecting from them. Cause I’m legit seeing 20 year old cadaans, Latinos, arabs doing the same shit

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't got twitter. Get on my fucking level.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Twitter isn’t a site where you have to act professionals you can literally tweet whatever you want. It’s twitter.not LinkedIn.

20s are still young so sir gladely tell me. What are you expecting from them. Cause I’m legit seeing 20 year old cadaans, Latinos, arabs doing the same shit

Latinos and Arabs and Cadaans openly speak badly about their own men and openly lust over other men? They don't do that. They don't even do it as a joke or even once

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Latinos and Arabs and Cadaans openly speak badly about their own men and openly lust over other men? They don't do that. They don't even do it as a joke or even once
Your dead ass acting like 97% of twitter xalimos and abdis are constantly coming after each other every day.

lol this summer I have seen abdis and xalimos graduating and posting their pics on twitter getting support from other Somalis.

Sxb your bothered by no reason. You just wanted to make another trash thread about the same topic as many other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending