We need kindness more than cleverness-Charlie Chaplin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
What a beautiful speech:wow: Everytime I am down I watch this video. The us government hated him and banned him from us shores. This world is full of angry, vile people. Spread kindness
th

@Defendant @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @yaanyuur @RichEnoughForGucci @AussieHustler @Zahra @Jerome in the house @Knowles @Reiko @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block

Last edited:
What a beautiful speech:wow: Everytime I am down I watch this video. The us government hated him and banned him from us shores. This world is full of angry, vile people. Spread kindness
th

@Defendant @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @yaanyuur @RichEnoughForGucci @AussieHustler @Zahra @Jerome in the house @Knowles @Reiko

@Emily, where is the love? :it0tdo8:

"“Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.”

"A thousand half-loves must be forsaken to take one whole heart home.”

Rumi

:dzmxmmb:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

-Audrey Hepburn:it0tdo8:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Mr Rogers received 20 million dollars in just under 7 minutes with kindness. He was an amazing human.

Emily

Mr. Rogers was not kindness. He was depressed. His delivery is so sedated, one will assume he is on anti depression pills.

Although i agree with his idea that television was beginning to change society and children forever, but i didn't see any kindness. I just saw a handsome man, with with a good hair, low energy, *& obviously articulate that has impressed You, and made you tingle a little bit. You see my dear Emily aka Knowles, you live in a split universe. Your head & Your head. While the rest of us, live in binary universe, our head, & the world out there. Maybe i am describing myself, but that is beside the point.

VixR

Veritas
Emily

Mr. Rogers was not kindness. He was depressed. His delivery is so sedated, one will assume he is on anti depression pills.

Although i agree with his idea that television was beginning to change society and children forever, but i didn't see any kindness. I just saw a handsome man, with with a good hair, low energy, *& obviously articulate that has impressed You, and made you tingle a little bit. You see my dear Emily aka Knowles, you live in a split universe. Your head & Your head. While the rest of us, live in binary universe, our head, & the world out there. Maybe i am describing myself, but that is beside the point.
This attack on Mr. Rodgers is uncalled for :bell:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Emily

Basra, the video melted my heart. I wonder what moves your heart.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Fox News is trash
Mean spirited conservatives need daily meditation and yoga to simmer down the anger.

Last edited:
For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

-Audrey Hepburn:it0tdo8:
Hypocrisy you called a new sspot member a incel and talking about niceness

Status
Not open for further replies.