We need a SOMALI YOUTUBE version of this Habesha beauty boast..

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Basra we are Muslim xabesha are predominantly Christian or atheist why would you want our Muslim sisters to emulate gaal? Alhamdulillah most Somali girls in the United Kingdom don’t dress scantily clad modesty is the way of the Muslim sister if you want to be treated like a hoe then dress scantily clad laden with makeup

what I find rather odd is Ethiopians trying too hard to eclipse Somalis since most known models are Somalis. and that's from their comments etc.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They take care of their beauty, that’s the only secret.
What beauty that’s deception makeup hair extensions beauty is that which lies inside a woman’s character her kindness compassion that which lies in the heart that’s why I find most sisters who dress with modesty very attractive cause they have respect for their bodies hence why men have more respect for them and judge them by their character or personality.

Whereas a girl who dress scantily clad laden with make is treated like a usually men are only after her for temporary pleasure ain’t no one got time to turn a hoe into a house wife.

Sisters who wear jilbaab are beautiful wallahi I love sisters who respect themselves this is how a wife material dresses absolutely sublime I would give my life to defend the honor of such woman masha Allah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cog

I disagree. Beauty within is nice and all, but the exterior matters a lot. Ask men that. U have never heard a man say he has an erection from a womans inner beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending