We must not sabotage ourselves

My HAG brothers @Kheyre @Woke1.4rm.Shibis @Bariire @Galmudug-State @Jungle et al, one worry I have is that if one of our multiple HAG presidential candidates that is eliminated from the election at the first round or even second round decides to give his votes to a Darod candidate in exchange for he (or an ally) becoming prime minister....I'm not tribalist but for the sake of stability we need Hawiye to be federal president. This is what happened in 2017, let's not repeat history since I believe Farmajo and Deni are both authoritarian but unlike Farmajo, Deni would be even more powerful as he'd have the 2 Darod FMSs backing him

I think deep down Deni is not looking for presidency his main goal is to get rid of farmajo .deni is a wise man he sees the bigger picture, a HAG president can fix the madness farmajo left behind .
Deni ,Faroole the rest of puntland politicians know a HAG president wont interfere in their politics like farmajo and will be busy fixing hirshabelleh ,banadir ,galamduug and lower shabelleh .

I think deep down Deni is not looking for presidency his main goal is to get rid of farmajo .deni is a wise man he sees the bigger picture, a HAG president can fix the madness farmajo left behind .
Deni ,Faroole the rest of puntland politicians know a HAG president wont interfere in their politics like farmajo and will be busy fixing hirshabelleh ,banadir ,galamduug and lower shabelleh .
HSM instigated a fight in galkiyo last time he was president.

HSM instigated a fight in galkiyo last time he was president.

FRXbycVWUAQAPxo.jpeg.jpg

Boowe that was years back ,reer mudug are known to not hold grudges the people of mudug are living peacefully side by side .
Mudug is considered as the safest city in Somalia atm .

Our priority is establishing Benedir state to include lower Shebelle.

No more Somalimo nonsense. We have to look after our own interest. Support our leaders like our lives depended on it be they right or wrong.

Al-shabab = Pro west Gedo and Fahad Yassien militia group. We have to wipe them out. They tend to squat in our lands the most.

All west Gedo, lascanood, Goldgobob and other langaabs supported Farmajoo to the end, No xishood from this community They played it zero sum game, never showed us any mercy. Our victory is because of our blood and sacrifice.

We have yet another chance, thanks to God. Will we use it?

Our priority is establishing Benedir state to include lower Shebelle.

No more Somalimo nonsense. We have to look after our own interest. Support our leaders like our lives depended on it be they right or wrong.

Al-shabab = Pro west Gedo and Fahad Yassien militia group. We have to wipe them out. They tend to squat in our lands the most.

All west Gedo, lascanood, Goldgobob and other langaabs supported Farmajoo to the end, No xishood from this community They played it zero sum game, never showed us any mercy. Our victory is because of our blood and sacrifice. We were ready to die to kill or remove the parasite Farmajoo.

We have yet another chance, thanks to God. Will we use it?

That's why I always said this election was going to come down to Centralism vs the Confederal system.

No need for name-calling, The reason Somalis supported Farmaajo was that they believed in centralism.

You believe in Con-federation that's fine and now you WON. enjoy your spoils.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda 🇦🇺🇸🇴
VIP
Correction I meant galgacyo .
When I was last in xamar me and some friends chilled with some soccer fanatics from galgacyo north and south theve told us galgacyo is peacefull no more clan fighting or animosity and people often cross borders .

Do northern gakgacyoids still hold grudge against HSM ?

People crossed borders even during the conflicts. There used to be no taxes in Galmudug (idk about now) so big purchases like phones etc is cheaper in South Galkacyo.

Most reer Galkacyo hold HSM responsible. He brought violence that wasn’t seen for a long time and it could’ve been much much worse.

I was in Galkacyo then, schools and their teachers were also targets during this period. No responsibility as well, these murderers would flee across the border away from justice.

Correction I meant galgacyo .
When I was last in xamar me and some friends chilled with some soccer fanatics from galgacyo north and south theve told us galgacyo is peacefull no more clan fighting or animosity and people often cross borders .

Do northern gakgacyoids still hold grudge against HSM ?
They supported him until the attacks, they hate him but wouldn't mind Sheikh Shariif

Trending

Latest posts