WE FARAH'S HAVE TO GROW OUR HAIR OUT

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Everyone ethnic group has a disadvantage, our biggest disadvantage is big forehead so what are we doing to fix that, absolutely nothing, this is a problem that needs a solution. If we really want an answer we have to look back to our ancestors and how they do it.
here's one FARAH
1620131974266.png

They would grow their hair and make it afro or this type hair, FARAH'S enjoy your hair and before you lose it, if your hoyo calls you ciyal suuq just say this ''the prophet hair had long and even braided his hair so hows that haram and are you calling the prophet ciyal suuq.
I have few long hairstyles let show you
1620132252009.png

This is called (NAGA QARI FOREHEAD) they use this hairstyle to hide their forehead f smart. If your hair is too dhagax just make it like an afro, they use cow butter and it has the most disgusting smell ever but it's worth it, we have to grow our hair, not for ourselves but for validation from other people Especially ajnabis woman
BTW this niggas (afars) hairs aren't that soft they use this technique after they butter it.
1620132683419.png

Again enjoy your hair while it last.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Everyone ethnic group has a disadvantage, our biggest disadvantage is big forehead so what are we doing to fix that, absolutely nothing, this is a problem that needs a solution. If we really want an answer we have to look back to our ancestors and how they do it.
here's one FARAH
View attachment 183420
They would grow their hair and make it afro or this type hair, FARAH'S enjoy your hair and before you lose it, if your hoyo calls you ciyal suuq just say this ''the prophet hair had long and even braided his hair so hows that haram and are you calling the prophet ciyal suuq.
I have few long hairstyles let show you
View attachment 183421
This is called (NAGA QARI FOREHEAD) they use this hairstyle to hide their forehead f smart. If your hair is too dhagax just make it like an afro, they use cow butter and it has the most disgusting smell ever but it's worth it, we have to grow our hair, not for ourselves but for validation from other people Especially ajnabis woman
BTW this niggas (afars) hairs aren't that soft they use this technique after they butter it.
View attachment 183422
Again enjoy your hair while it last.
The disrespect. here is one farax kulaha. That is warsame yunis in the first pic
:gucciwhat:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
I have been growing it for a few months now but how long does it take to reach the first pic
am trying to make my hair long enough to touch my shoulders, how long does it gonna take? and are there's anything I can do to grow it faster.
need tips THANKS like this nigga but softer
1620138855381.png

am trying to make my hair long enough to touch my shoulders, how long does it gonna take? and are there's anything I can do to grow it faster.
need tips THANKS like this nigga but softer
View attachment 183434

This will takes maybe 3-4 years of growing hair out.
Use fermented rice water to wash hair, castor oil, ,rosemary oil. Henna treatment weekly also helps to strengthen hair.

Be gentle with hairline area and you should get this length retention.

Pretty much do what the xalimo's do.