We are self-hating people, at a Somali cafe shop I said "she's gorgeous", they attacked me & said .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's not true at all, I'm a grown adult
:drakelaugh:

Just cause you're 18 doesn't mean you're an adult physically. Yor naasos are flat like the California 70 interstate freeway. You're the type who'll fully realize their potential once you give birth. I can help in this matter. My luuq will always be open. I also have frequent flyer mileage.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Just cause you're 18 doesn't mean you're an adult physically. Yor naasos are flat like the California 70 interstate freeway. You're the type who'll fully realize their potential once you give birth. I can help in this matter. My luuq will always be open. I also have frequent flyer mileage.
658399bcaf3565175b3788b8ad496594.gif

She is very beautiful but like many of the "inferior races", we, Somali men correlate the black skin to be substandard to the white skin and therefore tacitly force our women to whiten their gorgeous dark skin to the point where some look deformed like albinos. The negative health impact of skin colouring with chemicals is widespread.

mrlog

VIP
They are right though.

If you showed them this dark skinned halimo instead I am sure they would have said she is beautiful.

attachment.php

Ninyo this chica is very appealing walle.
For a second there I was imagining wifying her and making her pop out 5 lovely kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending