We are self-hating people, at a Somali cafe shop I said "she's gorgeous", they attacked me & said .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She's cute. Beautiful skin as well. No need to wear foundation.

Adeer she's glowing and look at that smile. On top of that she is protruding a lot of genetic connection to the Cushitic genetic strain from the looks of her sculpted features. Look at her noise and lips and the high jaw bones.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Adeer she's glowing and look at that smile. On top of that she is protruding a lot of genetic connection to the Cushitic genetic strain from the looks of her sculpted features. Look at her noise and lips and the high jaw bones.
:banderas::ahh:

Bohol

VIP
They are right though.

If you showed them this dark skinned halimo instead I am sure they would have said she is beautiful.

attachment.php

they rediculed me and said "you need glasses". This was coming from grown ass people. I was shocked the words that were used. "Waar ninku malaa wa waalanyahay, Waar ma naagta saa u madoow".

What is this inferiority that we have against such a beautiful black color.

Walahi she is beautiful.

e733e7a95d497bbb4ea9bce08beb1dc7

9673370lpw-9673912-article-jpg_4475863.jpg

Somalis hate anything "madow" fucking self-hating shits. I'm dark and have timo Madow and Somalis elders in my neighbourhood would always comment on my hair and skin colour saying to soften my hair, or stop standing in the sun, "waar kaan waa dhagax dhuxul". Some of these elders were just as dark as me.

I've noticed that its with older Somalis who wish they were lightskin or looked arab :mjpls:

Genie

The last suugo bender
beauty? beauty? waar baal ii goochi !!! bisinka wallahi in dat case my whole gang must be 100/100 but then again desperation can cloud judgment , such a shame.

tumblr_lio67fv8xv1qdzj2ko1_500.gif

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Somalis hate anything "madow" fucking self-hating shits. I'm dark and have timo Madow and Somalis elders in my neighbourhood would always comment on my hair and skin colour saying to soften my hair, or stop standing in the sun, "waar kaan waa dhagax dhuxul". Some of these elders were just as dark as me.

I've noticed that its with older Somalis who wish they were lightskin or looked arab :mjpls:
This skin color obsession with Somalis really pisses me off
:bell:

The other day my aunt took a picture of me in a new dress for Eid, then she edited the picture to make my face lighter. I got mad and she was like "Come on it's not like you're bleaching yourself or wearing makeup." We argued for a bit more and as I left the room she said I'll never get married if I don't edit my pictures
:faysalwtf:

The other day my aunt took a picture of me in a new dress for Eid, then she edited the picture to make my face lighter. I got mad and she was like "Come on it's not like you're bleaching yourself or wearing makeup." We argued for a bit more and as I left the room she said I'll never get married if I don't edit my pictures

Yeah Somalis have an obsession with "light-skin". They need to stop with the "light-skin is beautiful". Light-skin is overrated, dark-skin/brown-skin Somali girls are so beautiful. I like my chocolate caramel or dark.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Adeer I have this image of you of a goofy looking tomboy girl who is all disproportional :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:who barely has developed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts