ways people worsen their own depression

I don't use twitter but a few times someone links a twitter thread on here I look through the person's profile to see what causes them to say certain things, and I noticed 1 recurring theme in these people, the ones who were depressed or had mental health issues were posting or retweeting once an hour, they also got into frequent drama and they all in all have very poor mental hygiene and yet some claim to be mental health advocates, more like, mental illness advocates!!

social media as a whole worsens mental health because you have all these filtered images or people posting only the best parts of their life they want you to see. and then you have these people tearing each other down constantly based on physical appearances

I wish I could be a counselor for some of these people I would shake some sense into them lol

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I don't use twitter but a few times someone links a twitter thread on here I look through the person's profile to see what causes them to say certain things, and I noticed 1 recurring theme in these people, the ones who were depressed or had mental health issues were posting or retweeting once an hour, they also got into frequent drama and they all in all have very poor mental hygiene and yet some claim to be mental health advocates, more like, mental illness advocates!!

social media as a whole worsens mental health because you have all these filtered images or people posting only the best parts of their life they want you to see. and then you have these people tearing each other down constantly based on physical appearances

I wish I could be a counselor for some of these people I would shake some sense into them lol

Twitter is a cesspool for bipolar people.
Same way Youtube is for depressed people.
Same way Instagram is for narcissists and schizophrenics

ps this is based on alternative fax aka bro-science

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I noticed the people who hold hatred for others are usually people who are in a dark place and very depressed/mental issues.

That's why its good not to take insults from personal. They're most likely going through something.

I noticed the people who hold hatred for others are usually people who are in a dark place and very depressed/mental issues.

That's why its good not to take insults from personal. They're most likely going through something.

@Basra

1599853689074.jpeg

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie

This world as a whole is one big shit show
twitter is the front row of the shit show. That app will leave you demoralised I’m starting to think that might even be twitter business model 🤔🤔 to create broken consumers brands can easily sell to.

Trending