Watch this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with that love. How's your ex's pittbull? You know dogs are haram smh, why an atheist like me needs to remind you is beyond me.

I see being on you're knees is you're
Favourite position...

Do you kiss you're mother with your
Dick breath?

:trumpsmirk:

If only they knew, I look forward too
Him video taping it whilst your
Drunk and high, Insha'Allah

:mjlol:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I see being on you're knees is you're
Favourite position...

Do you kiss you're mother with your
Dick breath?

If only they knew, I look forward too
Him video taping it whilst your
Drunk and high, Insha'Allah

:mjlol:

I'm not you I'm not stupid enough to get filmed. Laakin you? Well you do frequent gay clubs and are surrounded by alcohol. You're also pretty desperate. I feel bad for you. Thirsting after ugly ass faraxs, is that what your life has come to?

I'm not you I'm not stupid enough to get filmed. Laakin you? Well you do frequent gay clubs and are surrounded by alcohol. You're also pretty desperate. I feel bad for you. Thirsting after ugly ass faraxs, is that what your life has come to?

I'm a virgin alhamduillah, virginity
Tests before marriage is halal
:trumpsmirk: Us Muslims are
Clean and pure masha'Allah

I like Somali guys, their the best

Go get yourself tested for STDs

I suspect that you suffer from the
Phenomenon known as BLUE CHEESE

Sucking dick and swallowing that ,
Your'll make your parents proud!

:rejoice::rejoice:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
You admitted to me that you love swallowing and that spitting isn't in your vocabulary.Yo btw I got loads of Mandem that want to have a quicki,you ready for the deal.Im sure you've had plenty of experience.:noneck:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I met half Brazilian half Somali chick. Her father is Somali lakin he's a deadbeat father.
I must say that Brazilian Somali chick is 10/10. She made me very bicurious:banderas:
Instagram ?:feedme:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I dont believe you :lolbron:you telling me your Abgaal dad worked? You have 5 brothers, thats a lot of benefits so it could be true :manny:

HJ gang:salute:

I have 6 brothers and yes he did. Don't mistake my father for yours.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending