Watch Live ON YOUTUBE if the move...Harry & Meghan...9 hours to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This girl has checked ALL the boxes in the beauty requirement criteria. I mean, SERIOUSLY the box check rings like a melodious Mozart, Click, Clack,. Clook, and Click! Lets examine it

She has the perfect height. Small and petite. Exactly what MEN desire. She has the wavy brunette dark hair, exactly what most MEN consider sexy. She has the perfect arrangement of white proportional teeth, my favorite trait if u ask me. Her skin is milky with lots of tanning melanin, exactly what the pink or red neck white people desire. I mean our president, Trump will kill for her skin color. He has a tanning room with a tanning bed next to his bathroom. (by the way her mother , the full Madow has a very light skin too, the kinda light skin seen in south African people in the God must be crazy movie. Meghan should thank God her mommy was not dark skin. That enables her the illusion that she is full white She also gets the petiteness from her) She is American so she wont have the Mrs trump terrible Russian accent. She is an accomplished actress. She is good at public relations, because of her acting ability. Flashing smiles, waving, i mean, Harry could not have asked for a better showy girl.

The ONLY downside is --she is 36-- i wish she was 26! But who cares--Harry is 33 so NO problem.

Other than that--this woman is the ideal word of Gorgeous, Lady Basra must begrudgingly ADMIT!!!!!!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/meghan-markle-stuns-navy-arriving-181257083.html

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I cant wait to see the dress people~ I cant wait ! Orgasm dot com

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OMG what is the name of Idris Elba Somali wife?? Dhor? I saw her with him and Oprah behind them! She is wearing a black fascinator (hat) Why>>>> she could have picked a more color bright color! and i think her two piece suit is black too not sure

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No actually her hat is light blue but he two piece dress looks really tom boyish! WTF>>> terrible

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I can’t wait to see what Meghan will be wearing for her wedding dress.
Modesty, veil and everything.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sabrina Dhor dress looks like a sailor or peter pan uufff

Oprah is wearing disgusting outfit too! all her hiliib hillib hands are visible! i am really disappointed Y;all am about to cry

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Earl Spencer and Countess Spencer look good even though i hate the cheap dress the Countess is wearing., Looks really cheap! Princess Diana brother.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Idris Elba looks so hot.

Istaqfurallah I'm eating my suhoor, let me read ayaatul Kursi.

thanks for the laugh because i kinda want to cry! for Sabrina in the name of Somaliniimo, and i adore Oprah! Both disappointed me! Even Countess of Spencer disappoints,

Last edited:
2805d655-449f-44c4-a91f-6395257f9ae5.jpg

Xalimos on Twitter will celebrate this day annually .

Wasn’t Stormzy invited though ?:drakelaugh:

I don't keep up with this, but I'm super shocked the royal family actually let this happen. She's has 'tainted blood', is older than him, a divorcee and a celebrity

Damn bro, progressive as f*ck :leon:

I also didn't realise it was such a big event, but they got their own Google Doodle which is a pretty big fucking deal

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Meghan is wearing White! A veil! Hair pulled back! Wow. I think i just pee'ed a little

I don't keep up with this, but I'm super shocked the royal family actually let this happen. She's has 'tainted blood', is older than him, a divorcee and a celebrity

Damn bro, progressive as f*ck :leon:

I also didn't realise it was such a big event, but they got their own Google Doodle which is a pretty big fucking deal
Stormzy will apparently be performing at the after party :salute:

Prince Harry use to smoke weed so he’s well in tune with the multicultural side :ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts