Watch: Antifa burns homeless Marine’s mattress as he begs them to stop – “Please, I live here!”

Watch: Antifa burns homeless Marine’s mattress as he begs them to stop – “Please, I live here!”

Apparently, Freedom™ means you get to choose between insane white nationalist terrorists or lunatic Antifa terrorists.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
And

Apparently, Freedom™ means you get to choose between insane white nationalist terrorists or lunatic Antifa terrorists.
How do you know that they are ANTIFA?

How many lives did that homeless guy destroy?
Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc.

How many lives did that homeless guy destroy?
Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc.

I have no idea. For all we know, he might have never actually seen combat.

I don't think it's cool to do that kind of thing to some random homeless guy.

I talk against US imperialism but I wouldn't wish that on some random homeless vet.

You don't require critical thinking when you can just blame the evil leftists antifa

Aren't you a non-Muslim? It makes sense that you'd have an amoral viewpoint.

I don't think Islam allows for doing this kind of thing to someone just because they're a former US vet. Besides, I seriously doubt the people knew he was a vet.

You don't require critical thinking when you can just blame the evil leftists antifa

also another point.

but first- you paint it as though I'm some kind of fanatical right-winger. How am I a fanatical right-winger but also allegedly a shill for China? it seems strange to me.

anyways, man, this kind of partisan fanaticism is a problem and it should stop. this is not a left-wing, right-wing thing. it is a human decency thing. you shouldn't do that to some random homeless person. even in the op I condemned white nationalist extremists as well. I'm not some sort of fanatical left or right partisan.

Trending

Latest posts