Wasirka amniga jubbaland says if the federal goverment tries to bribe us we will refuse entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Wasirka amniga jubaland oo beesha sade goes onto say that the federal government in mogadishu is trying to create division within the federal states arming one tribe over another as he is speaking to jubaland army

@nine @Sheikh @AarLibaax @Creed

There time is almost done wallahi, Empty speech by empty men

The reality of the CIC situation

Ahmed madobe - Main instigator will be the last to be replaced

Gaas - Will be defeated or replaced the following election

Xaaf - The guy is about to be outsed - ahlul sunnah turned there back on him as well

Waare- Working with the Federal goverment, had real concerned and managed to get good concessions as he was sincere

Saakin - About to lose as well

Just goes to show when you get a band of corrupt individual they will break down in the end and revert to doing what they now best *backstabbing*

Xaaf - The guy is about to be outsed - ahlul sunnah turned there back on him as well

Waare- Working with the Federal goverment, had real concerned and managed to get good concessions as he was sincere

Just goes to show when you get a band of corrupt individual they will break down in the end and revert to doing what they now best *backstabbing*

Well said

Dqrsk_qX4AQpyuP.jpeg

tenor (27).gif

Ka nax oo nafta waa

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

President abdiweli gaas is not going anywhere he will get another 5 years to complete the vision of puntland since he has already laid down the blue-print.

Every tribe will support their leader the only reason you and @AarLibaax support farmaajo is cause he is from your tribe likewise sheikh saakin will be supported by digil iyo mirifle and xaaf by hiraab and ahmed madoobe will be supported by absame

In somalia we have a government and parliament thats based on a tribal system of 4.5 which is the law of the land every somali male and female supports their tribe.

Madoobe came by the barrel of a gun and legitimized his presence through the ballet, either bring your guns or bring your nominee for the upcoming election calcaalka naga dhaaf sxb Good luck with either route

madoobe will hand pick his opponent like putin, our favorite reer dini boo on is ina hirsi former Governor of gedo, he'll pick him as his challenger and have him concede defeat before the ballet is counted kkkk

Madoobe came by the barrel of a gun and legitimized his presence through the ballet, either bring your guns or bring your nominee for the upcoming election calcaalka naga dhaaf sxb Good luck with either route

madoobe will hand pick his opponent like putin, our favorite reer dini boo on is ina hirsi former Governor of gedo, he'll pick him as his challenger and have him concede defeat before the ballet is counted kkkk

Madoobe will do that no doubt but good luck leaving everything in the hands of the Kenyans as we both know at the end of the day they provide him the muscle to stay.

President abdiweli gaas is not going anywhere he will get another 5 years to complete the vision of puntland since he has already laid down the blue-print.

Every tribe will support their leader the only reason you and @AarLibaax support farmaajo is cause he is from your tribe likewise sheikh saakin will be supported by digil iyo mirifle and xaaf by hiraab and ahmed madoobe will be supported by absame

In somalia we have a government and parliament thats based on a tribal system of 4.5 which is the law of the land every somali male and female supports their tribe.

Here is where you are mistaken wallahi I would support Khayre or Beiley or anyone with integrity be they MJ MX Abgaal Ect this is what tribal people never seem to get.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Madoobe needs to stay put as for Gaas we need to get rid off him. His harrowing mistakes and shortcomings are historical blunders that will haunt our beautiful state for decades. Gaas needs to go. We need another strong man like Ay and Faroole.

Axmed needs to stay put as for Gaas we need to get rid off him. His harrowing mistakes and shortcomings are historical blunders that will haunt our beautiful state for decades. Gaas needs to go. We need another strong man like Ay and Faroole.

THIS IS WHAT I DONT GET THERE ARE SO MANY EXCELLENTLY EDUCATED PUNTLANDERS WITH INTEGRITY why go for these poor quality corrupt people !

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
THIS IS WHAT I DONT GET THERE ARE SO MANY EXCELLENTLY EDUCATED PUNTLANDERS WITH INTEGRITY why go for these poor quality corrupt people !
Somali politics are harsh on soft spoken educated boys from the west. They can't keep up with the other corrupt leaders of the country. Somalis fear tough explosive characters and we need someone TOUGH.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope to see this in the modernized PL cabinet meeting room

a08855f5-f47a-4772-8fcd-aff754c12f47-png.58105

this the best cabinet in the nation

Golaha-5-777x437.jpg

When I Saw it the other day first time, only thing I said was

damn-kendrick-lamar.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Here is where you are mistaken wallahi I would support Khayre or Beiley or anyone with integrity be they MJ MX Abgaal Ect this is what tribal people never seem to get.
Dont insult my intelligence somalia is governed by a tribal system of 4.5 every somali represents their tribal leader and their tribal lands mogadishu is not somalia and somalia is not mogadishu

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I hope to see this in the modernized PL cabinet meeting room

a08855f5-f47a-4772-8fcd-aff754c12f47-png.58105

this the best cabinet in the nation

Golaha-5-777x437.jpg

When I Saw it the other day first time, only thing I said was

damn-kendrick-lamar.jpg
The caninet in mogadishu is the most corrupt of them all and are closely working with al shabaab they do not represent puntland.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Madoobe needs to stay put as for Gaas we need to get rid off him. His harrowing mistakes and shortcomings are historical blunders that will haunt our beautiful state for decades. Gaas needs to go. We need another strong man like Ay and Faroole.
President gaas is the bestleader puntland has ever had in sha Allah he will return to complete another five years.

Somalia is not mogadishu and mogadishu is not somalia :gaasdrink:
The government of somalia is located at mogadishu, the same way the government of america is located in washington. It's the capital of our country, and the place where most of the political stuff in our country happens. It might not be somalia itself, but it sure is the face of somalia.

You simply need to deal with this fact. :siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The government of somalia is located at mogadishu, the same way the government of america is located in washington. It's the capital of our country, and the place where most of the political stuff in our country happens. It might not be somalia itself, but it sure is the face of somalia.

You simply need to deal with this fact. :siilaanyolaugh:
In case you have been living under a rock everyone somali and the international community knows that somalia had a brutal tribal war and mogadishu has been captured by hawiye who have ethnically cleansed the benadiri indigenous people of benadir and also darood and all the other races isaaq, bantu, dir, arabs, Indians, madhibaan..today every tribe settles on their tribal lands

Southwest state = digil iyo mirifle

Benadir state (mogadishu) = abgaal

Galmudug = habar gidir

Jubaland = absame

Somaliland = isaaq

Puntland = harti

Hirshabelle = xawaadle

The president of the federal government of Mogadishu = mareexan

The prime monister of the federal government of mogadishu = murursade

Mogadishu is the capital city only on paper cause mogadishu today only belongs to one tribe.

Somalia had a tribal war and the corrupt government in mogadishu hasn't even done reconciliation between the different tribes and races in somalia instead they are busy bribing officials and arming tribes trying to create enmity between different tribes, instead of fighting al shabaab and reclaiming the lands under al shabaab control

Status
Not open for further replies.