is tupac anti somali

• YES, omg wtf I never thought he would stoop to such levels

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • NO, you are taking it out of context you sensitive clown.

Votes: 28 59.6%

• Total voters
AT 23:21 THE GOAT Tupac shakur said america isn't helping black people but they are sending soo much food and aid packages to and i quote "FUCKING SOMALIA" with so much bitter in his face:what: it's almost like he had bad experience with somalis, he said Bosnia with a neutral face expression but when Somalis came to mind he felt so disgusted to say the least
it seems madows had innate distaste for somalis even when we aren't present in the west in sizeable scale :wtf:

hopefully this is a platinum thread :whoo:

let's have a brief discussion about the innate hatred for somalis and how we should deal with it when it comes from someone of such status , should we be emotional like they are when a non-black calls them "n*gger", pay no mind to it, get them fired from their jobs and ruin their lives or etc.:yousmart:

Last edited:
That bastard Tupac some OG Geeljire fob straight from fighting in his clan militia and seeking refugee status in America probably called him a nigg** on the streets somewhere kkk you know Somalis never had any chill.

That bastard Tupac some OG Geeljire fob straight from fighting in his clan militia and seeking refugee status in America probably called him a nigg** on the streets somewhere kkk you know Somalis never had any chill.
i love tupac but damn he seemed to have had so much hatred for us, :mjcry:
it's sad :kendrickcry:
i thought we would have fucked with us since he looks somewhat somali himself
d48f78c651e7626bb2e4edccf4c82829--tupac-shakur-thug-life.jpg
that curly hair made him full somali in this photo

loool our parents gen didn't care about being politically correct.

Either a old Geeljire called him the n word or a beautiful xalimo before xalimos became BLM rejected his advances saying “uff Bantu bantu nooo:hova:

Either a old Geeljire called him the n word or a beautiful xalimo before xalimos became BLM rejected his advances saying “uff Bantu bantu nooo:hova:
interesting :cosbyhmm:come againt? xalimo you say?:ayaanswag:
litchfield_ave_17f22d90467b236881d1ee2cde4dc943.fit-760w.jpg

why would he have even deal with fob xalimos when he had of the most beautiful women of all time by his side?:drakewtf:
tupac-shakur-jada-pinkett-smith.jpg

interesting :cosbyhmm:come againt? xalimo you say?:ayaanswag:
litchfield_ave_17f22d90467b236881d1ee2cde4dc943.fit-760w.jpg

why would he have even deal with fob xalimos when he had of the most beautiful women of all time by his side?:drakewtf:
tupac-shakur-jada-pinkett-smith.jpg

Nobodies talking about those Wahhabism infected habaryars you posted. I’ll have you know the early 90s was a very lit time for Somalis in the West. All types of parties , clubbing, women dressed normal. Wahhabism hadn’t hit Somalis yet. Toronto and London were very lit places for Somalis at the time

so you implying that he hated us because we were killing ourselves as a ethnicity?? somali on somali crime?
No. I think he was upset that the government was forsaking its own oppressed citizens to help people who didn't wanna help themselves. This might have been after Black Hawk Down.

Nobodies talking about those Wahhabism infected habaryars you posted. I’ll have you know the early 90s was a very lit time for Somalis in the West. All types of parties , clubbing, women dressed normal. Wahhabism hadn’t hit Somalis yet. Toronto and London were very lit places for Somalis at the time
oh no, you mean to tell me those wahhabi attire are new?:ohhh:
do you mind sharing images of these lit times in the diaspora community?? :fantasia2:

Are you blind? "Full Somali" kulaha
:gucciwhat:

He doesn't look Somali at all, his Madow facial features are like the Fulani Madows.

but even if somali women were naked non of them could match jada smith.

let's compare her to iman who is the face of somali female beauty.

iman in her 20s
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VS
jada in her 50s
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:mjohreally:

AT 23:21 THE GOAT Tupac shakur said america isn't helping black people but they are sending soo much food and aid packages to and i quote "FUCKING SOMALIA" with so much bitter in his face:what: it's almost like he had bad experience with somalis, he said Bosnia with a neutral face expression but when Somalis came to mind he felt so disgusted to say the least
it seems madows had innate distaste for somalis even when we aren't present in the west in sizeable scale :wtf:

let's have a brief discussion about the innate hatred for somalis and how we should deal with it when it comes from someone of such status , should we be emotional like they are when a non-black calls them "n*gger", pay no mind to it, get them fired from their jobs and ruin their lives or etc.:yousmart:
this is a reality check for BLM xalimos,
the most likeable madow of all time THE GOAT tupac seems to be anti somali

It seems more like his rapper brain was struggling to get a coherent sentence out. My sister does psychology i'm sure she can write paragraphs to you about how ones own internal issues are presented through the body language subconsciously.

Trending