Was Somalia better off in the warlord era?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on how u look at it:kanyeshrug:. I'd rather have a Somali kill a Somali or rape a Somali instead of those big nose beasts :kanyeshrug:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
yes there was nothing like the world lord era:rejoice:
i hate law and rules:pacspit:
i hate somalia even having a government:pacspit:
i want a place with no law or rules like mad max:rejoice:
the stories i hear of the early 90s is the most entertaining stories i hear from my family:pachah1:

yes there was nothing like the world lord era:rejoice:
i hate law and rules:pacspit:
i hate somalia even having a government:pacspit:
i want a place with no law or rules like mad max:rejoice:
the stories i hear of the early 90s is the most entertaining stories i hear from my family:pachah1:
This nig has no chill:deadrose::dead:

McD30

Bored to death
You kids missed out. The 2000s was the best era in Somali politics, it was entertaining and unpredictable.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Talk about shit we have missed fam:banderas:
Just thinking about it gets me :ahhhh:
On everything we missed out on somw good karbashes. I heard ni99as with one leg were in the battles :chrisfreshhah: I would't even shoot the fukera but smack them around like fuk you gonna do about it Jerry :damedamn:

Apollo

VIP
Somali politics was easy to understand back then. Clan vs clan.

Nowadays it's a weird complex mix of jihadism and tribalism. A lot of Somalis don't even understand what the fighting is all about any more.

I think it's better off now.

At least there is now some pathetic attempt to establish the building blocks for governance.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I've been to Mogadishu under the warlords and I've been back during Sharifs time, both were just as unpredictable and dangerous. But it was only slightly worser during the warlords era. The major airport, seaport and big roads were closed, a dog eat dog world with zero accountability. But atleast when the militia werent fighting, there wasn't the paranoia of alshabaab. You could be a wadaad and nobody would say anything.

With the foreigners at the moment, youre getting caught in the crossfire of two dangerous groups (amisom and alshabaab)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending