Was she right?????

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A Jewelry Clerk helped a Cheater Man pick something for his wife and girl friend. The nosey Jewelry clerk obviously observed the man was a cheater, buying a gift for his wife and girlfriend. She purposely mixed up the gift bag, even after he asked HER to write K for Kristen his wife, and L for laura his girl friend.

I kinda agree with her judgement, but why get involved in a total strangers life???? Something about that bugs me. :(

"

When a cheating husband went to the jewelry store to buy a gift for both his wife and his girlfriend, the clerk helping him decided to expose him in the best way possible.

On Oct. 3, that clerk — Zoe Roe — posted a video to TikTok explaining how she alerted the man’s wife and girlfriend to his antics"

Probably the hadith would apply here, if you see something wrong use force trying to stop it if you
can't speak about it and if you can't at least hate it from your heart and thats the least of iman. I guess number two would apply here but then their is the other maxim in islam that sates you are allowed to lie when reconciling a couple to save a marriage so that might overide the first one. But then again their is the injunction that a married man that commits zina is to be put to death, showing the severity of what the man might have been doing but again here the witnesses have to be 4 who actually witness the act. So in the end i think the second maxim dont tell applies here.
But that dont mean you cant admonish or give him advice.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
man don't cheat.

1602268609381.png

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
If she was my employee I would fire her she's losing customers. The man has the right and privacy to cheat even if it is wrong.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

So you wouldn't want to know if you're being cheated on?
:ulyin:
[/QUOTE]

Of course, but I always cheat first as an insurance policy :icon e ugeek:

Trending