Was just watching a relative’s vacation in South Africa. That black man was handed a modern nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
woooooow! Y’all seen how beautiful South Africa is ? Specially Cape Town?

The other thing that made me wonder is how the hell is the black men over there gonna claim the infrastructure of that country. Clearly the credit should go to the minority white people. It was worth the apartheid. I don’t fucking blame them.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
"It was worth the apartheid". :mjlol:
The whites could have built the same infrastructure without apartheid.

No they wouldn’t! Without apartheid would’ve meant majority rule. Clearly these modern infrastructure was build from 1940s onward. Tell me how the hell a majority madoow would’ve build it. What sort of a logic you dwell in ?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That's the difference between Blacks and Whites.
That's why everyone hates the Whites. because they are the best.

No they wouldn’t! Without apartheid would’ve meant majority rule. Clearly these modern infrastructure was build from 1940s onward. Tell me how the hell a majority madoow would’ve build it. What sort of a logic you dwell in ?
Most of the modern infrastructure was built early, yes. But the economy since apartheid has grown at a much higher rate. Which means that racism wasn't needed.

Are you claiming that racism against blacks is a direct causality to success? The whites built the infrastructure, but they could have achieved the same results without the apartheid system. I can even make a case and say that apartheid made the economy worse.

The annual growth rate of the economy from 1985 to 1994 was 0.8%.
While from 1995 to 2004 was 3.0%. Facts don't support your argument sxb.

Last edited:
It's on my bucket list to visit cape town. I'm mainly interested in seeing khoisan culture and coloured people's culture. Beautiful nature there too.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@4head

What are you and @R.Kelly implying? A 200 year slavery for us, Somalis for the white benevolent man to build us modern infrastructure and teach us how to use and maintain them?

Somalis should be submit to the Whites as well. We are retarded as a People and cannot build a single nation. Maybe our ancestors were less stupid but we now are just incapable of having a country. The Whites for the win :dabcasar::siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending