Reer america country songs

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Can't be too sure since I haven't been there in a couple years but maybe around 5,000.
Oh I was expecting like 500 lol. I've drove through Tennessee it's a beautiful state. Went on a roadtrip of the east coast 3 years ago. Went down the whole eastern seaboard minus Florida. On our way back we went through the states that border the east coast ones. From Atlanta we went through but we drove by Chatanoga and Knoxville. Didn't stop but the scenery was great.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
sh1t is catchy as hell, positive, zero swearing and nudity. They are basically somali songs with more variation. Somalis has one beat everyone is singing to
Positive? Lmao you must be missing the point then, country music is known to promote alcohol and is the only genre where being drunk is celebrated. It is catchy tho, I will give you that

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Positive? Lmao you must be missing the point then, country music is known to promote alcohol and is the only genre where being drunk is celebrated. It is catchy tho, I will give you that
@Jaydaan this is a legendary country song. Give it a listen and you'll see this exact post from NotMyL reflected.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
waryaa @The Good you know your country music illay. Catchy song, but yeah I am noticing about drinking your depression away.
Kkk I got ahead of myself no way in hell is that a top 10 I edited that. Country, Blues and Rock kinda meet in a weird intersection and that stuff is something I love more than each genre independently.

Country + Rock
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rock + Blues

Country + Rock

Kkk I got ahead of myself no way in hell is that a top 10 I edited that. Country, Blues and Rock kinda meet in a weird intersection and that stuff is something I love more than each genre independently.

Country + Rock

Rock + Blues

Country + Rock
Warya your av makes sense now. Btw American pie is one of the greatest song ever imo

NotMyL

VIP
@Jaydaan have you seen a star is born? Bradley Cooper did a pretty good job, it takes a talent to change your voice to such a deep voice which most successful country music singers have

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Jaydaan have you seen a star is born? Bradley Cooper did a pretty good job, it takes a talent to change your voice to such a deep voice which most successful country music singers have
Not my kinda country music - but a philly guy pulling that off???

wow
:dead: :dead: :dead:

I cant take him serious knowing he is an actor, I hate multi talented people as they make us no talented people look even smaller. So fvck him

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I cant take him serious knowing he is an actor, I hate multi talented people as they make us no talented people look even smaller. So fvck him
You're fucked man the funniest and most envious takes here. Definition of Xaasid
1585510026204.png

NotMyL

VIP
Not my kinda country music - but a philly guy pulling that off???

wow
:dead: :dead: :dead:
Lol that’s what makes it perfect tho knowing he is a non singer.
Haha dude went from being a pretty face in movies to a director, singer and one of the most celebrated actors in Hollywood pretty impressive, he’s also bilingual, you gotta respect the talent lol

Lol that’s what makes it perfect tho knowing he is a non singer.

Haha dude went from being a pretty face in movies to a director, singer and one of the most celebrated actors in Hollywood pretty impressive, he’s also bilingual, you gotta respect the talent lol
Deep down i respect it. But I also believe in publically bringing down super talented people to make yourself feel good

Trending