Waryaa Taxi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Waryaa taxi :chrisfreshhah:
We might not be the greatest example of a nation or a people but you can't deny we have bantz :pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
@Hemaal This could work specially when going/from the airport. Somalis are lazy though, do you think if you need a taxi 4am
going to the airport they will wake up?

Bohol

VIP
People back home wake up really early wallahi. They don't go back to sleep after fajar prayer. By 7am their breakfast is ready.

True but last time I was driving around Hargeisa 4am on my way to the airport the entire city was asleep , the roads were empty only wild
dogs roaming around there Lol. It was a strange sight.

True but last time I was driving around Hargeisa 4am on my way to the airport the entire city was asleep , the roads were empty only wild
dogs roaming around there Lol. It was a strange sight.
I guess they start work after sunrise. So do the wild dogs harm people?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
@Hemaal This could work specially when going/from the airport. Somalis are lazy though, do you think if you need a taxi 4am
going to the airport they will wake up?

I think it'll work fine tbh! There was this diaspora guy who started Raaxo taxi company, dude made loads of money from it before people started copying him! At the peak of his business he had 500 mini cars workin for him wlaahi!

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Terrible idea. It will never work. It is a waste of money to be frank.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
The only real difference to other companies is the app. He is relying on people to download it like Uber but then how many smartphone users are there in the city? It might be good for diaspora people but that is not a large customer base. His competitors will have better distribution and customer base. They will probably make an app too now. They have the advantage.

waraabe

Your superior
The only real difference to other companies is the app. He is relying on people to download it like Uber but then how many smartphone users are there in the city? It might be good for diaspora people but that is not a large customer base. His competitors will have better distribution and customer base. They will probably make an app too now. They have the advantage.
He most likely isn't depending on the app alone but he is bringing someone new to the city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts