Hirshabelle Pictures & Videos

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
doesnt hiiraan have other hawiye tribes?
Yes you have bessha gugundhabe as hawiye tribe in hiiraan it's very diverse you have xawaadle, gaaljecel, j!reerweyne (makane and reer shabelle) dir and reer aw hassan but xawadle iskaleh hiiraan is known fact sxb

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
I'm thinking of relocating to Hiiraan to start my permaculture farm:hmm:.
Close enough to mudug but not gaajo like Mudug.:ohno:
All somalis are welcome in hiiraan are you from mudug and hg? If so there's hg ceyr town in hiiraan next to galgaduud border could be perfect for you

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
All somalis are welcome in hiiraan are you from mudug and hg? If so there's hg ceyr town in hiiraan next to galgaduud border could be perfect for you

I'm non-MJ daarood from mudug bro. Personally, I don't care what tribe I'm around, just as long I live around other farmers that are peaceful.
I'll even put them on game so that they can eat better and more abundantly with the resources they have

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
I'm non-MJ daarood from mudug bro. Personally, I don't care what tribe I'm around, just as long I live around other farmers that are peaceful.
I'll even put them on game so that they can eat better and more abundantly with the resources they have
True sxb we are incredibly diverse we have good size j!reer farmers living in harmony with other local clans. We are far from actual mudug borders we are reer koonfur afterall. I would say Buloburte and jalalaqsi are better investments, I would've said beledweyne but it's very risky flooding do occur nearly every year and nothing has been done to stop it yet.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
True sxb we are incredibly diverse we have good size j!reer farmers living in harmony with other local clans. We are far from actual mudug borders we are reer koonfur afterall. I would say Buloburte and jalalaqsi are better investments, I would've said beledweyne but it's very risky flooding do occur nearly every year and nothing has been done to stop it yet.
Buulabarde, yo that's where my mom's was raised. I grew up listening to stories about how life was over there.
She even told me that there was a chinese family that lived there before and their yard used to reek of compost since they were the only one to actually compost their gardens to grow food out of.

I'm gonna look more into that place. Thanks for the reminder g

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Buulabarde, yo that's where my mom's was raised. I grew up listening to stories about how life was over there.
She even told me that there was a chinese family that lived there before and their yard used to reek of compost since they were the only one to actually compost their gardens to grow food out of.

I'm gonna look more into that place. Thanks for the reminder g
Defo do sxb all love my guy

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
whats so special about these graves beside the people buried in there
It doesn’t look like a normal grave because the people there believe in Sufism I believe. It’s bascially some flower bed with walls around it 💀

Trending

Latest posts