Warsheekh and meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
As I said right in that post, I've just logged on and have no idea what has been going in the last 10+ hours, mate. What am I, the gatekeeper of AJ and/or Somalispot?

Also, you like to pick and choose words that fit in your own agenda while overlooking the fact that I already said (and I will repeat) that I am 'live and let live' person. Also, right in that last quote of my post I have clearly stated "he was forced to say offensive stuff in self-defense (yes, it was due to self-defense) that got him banned straight away".

Buraanbur, the queen of word-play. :ufdup:
Your name is Somalispotter, I assumed you were an admin. :diddyswag:

My opposition is to the word FORCED. No one held a gun against his head and by you saying he was forced to say offensive things, you provide an excuse for said actions. There is no excuse. It was wrong, period. :damedamn:

AJ what is there to discuss? We don't agree with homosexuality and atheism anymore than you would ever agree with our religion. You don't see us imposing our way of live on you..why don't you do the same for us?
You seek to impose your way of life on us here in the West.

Keep your religious beliefs personal. And respect Western values.

You are free to believe what you like. This is the free West, not your native Somalia.

We offered you a place to live and citizenship when your Sunni rich Gulf Arab brothers wouldn't do the same to you. The least you people can do is not engage in hate speech against us.

My opposition is to the word FORCED. No one held a gun against his head and by you saying he was forced to say offensive things, you provide an excuse for said actions. There is no excuse. It was wrong, period. :damedamn:
It's called being strategic, the site being new & the name ............... etc. ;)

Yeah, no one held gun to his head but if you're attacked from all sides by a pack of hungry wolves you'll go to any direction to survive. It was his survival instinct that pushed him towards that direction. He could have said similar stuff all the time he was there.

You guys are invading the West. 100,000s coming here illegally. You're coming here and won't even integrate and have absolutely no respect for us

I sympathize with you people fleeing religious wars and backward hellholes.

Please when you come here be respectful of our values.

Leave your baggage behind. Religion does not work here so don't insist on forcing it. It didn't work there. It destroyed your nations

Duchess

VIP
It's called being strategic, the site being new & the name ............... etc. ;)

Yeah, no one held gun to his head but if you're attacked from all sides by a pack of hungry wolves you'll go to any direction to survive. It was his survival instinct that pushed him towards that direction. He could have said similar stuff all the time he was there.
You can't say you don't condone the way he responded if you're prepared to provide excuses for why he did what he did. Just admit it, you don't think it was wrong given the situation. You think what he said was factual.

I apologized. Its not like you people apologize for your hate speech. I was even threatened over the phone through text for simply being an atheist.

Duchess

VIP

You guys are invading the West. 100,000s coming here illegally. You're coming here and won't even integrate and have absolutely no respect for us

I sympathize with you people fleeing religious wars and backward hellholes.

Please when you come here be respectful of our values.

Leave your baggage behind. Religion does not work here so don't insist on forcing it. It didn't work there. It destroyed your nations
How about you start with your Salafi family first?

My opposition is to the word FORCED
You seek to impose your way of life on us here in the West.

Keep your religious beliefs personal. And respect Western values.

You are free to believe what you like. This is the free West, not your native Somalia.

We offered you a place to live and citizenship when your Sunni rich Gulf Arab brothers wouldn't do the same to you. The least you people can do is not engage in hate speech against us.
WE? Are you kidding? The west doesn't belong to white Europeans..it belonged to native people who were wiped out and had their lands stolen by these same white people you worship. Talk to me like the individual you are.

Duchess

VIP
I apologized. Its not like you people apologize for your hate speech. I was even threatened over the phone through text for simply being an atheist.
No one should threaten you for who you are and I accepted your apology even if others don't. But an apology means you will refrain from making similar comments in the future. :damedamn:

You can't say you don't condone the way he responded if you're prepared to provide excuses for why he did what he did. Just admit it, you don't think it was wrong given the situation. You think what he said was factual.
There is always why. What is this, North Korea? He said offensive stuff in the heat of the moment. You never get tired of going back forth, do you? :wtf: I wonder, what is your field of education? Bloody hell, you got me tired already!

How about you start with your Salafi family first?
My family went back to Africa where their views rightfully belong.

Meta: The West belongs to Westerners. The Natives have my values. They don't want your religious beliefs imposed on them.

No one should threaten you for who you are and I accepted your apology even if others don't. But an apology means you will refrain from making similar comments in the future. :damedamn:
I have some respect for Islam on some things. I was bombarded with your beliefs for over two decades to know there's some good in Islam.

As long as my views are respected and my people and my allies like LGBTQI are not attacked, you won't be attacked.

Duchess

VIP
There is always why. What is this, North Korea? He said offensive stuff in the heat of the moment. You never get tired of going back forth, do you? :wtf: I wonder, what is your field of education? Bloody hell, you got me tired already!
You're an Islamophobia apologist.

Duchess

VIP
My family went back to Africa where their views rightfully belong.

Meta: The West belongs to Westerners. The Natives have my values. They don't want your religious beliefs imposed on them.
They should renounce their citizenship in protest of western values.

Q

Queen Carawelo

AJ as far I'm concerned America doesn't belong to your western masters. They can also go back to their land. This land belongs to the Natives, I will go back to my Country when a Native American tells me to. In the mean if your masters are claiming it then I've every right to claim it. Atleast I didn't kill and rape the rightful owners.

AJ as far I'm concerned America doesn't belong to your western masters. They can also go back to their land. This land belongs to the Natives, I will go back to my Country when a Native American tells me to. In the mean if your masters are claiming it then I've every right to claim it. Atleast I didn't kill and rape the rightful owners.
Go back to Mama Africa:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.