Warsheekh and meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

If you're going to talk crap about this site, then I suggest you shouldn't come back.

If you read the threads we all told Mr prestige that he was infact wrong. Do not call members of this site names just to ass kiss those mods.

Sooner or later you will have no choice but to come to this website. I suggest you play nice before you wake Menace's dark side.

Menace is a nice fellow. He was treated unfairly and he was nice enough to create this platform for members who wanted to speak their mind.

Have a nice Sunday everyone.

To all the genuine members welcome and enjoy yourselves.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Yo guest I just reported you. We won't tolerate that kind of shit in here.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Somalispot is more active than somnet right now. They're just butthurt that people are escaping their dictatorship for freedom, but I'm starting to think we need a benevolent dictator. Moryaans like AJ are taking advantage of the freedom and trying to make Somalispot as chaotic as post-civil war Somalia. :damedamn:

You Somalis never loved free speech. You Somalis loved somnet FAH style rule deep down inside. Be honest with yourselves. You want people you disagree with on any subject banned. You want different people punished and silenced. Enemies who are banned makes you happy inside.

Duchess

VIP
You Somalis never loved free speech. You Somalis loved somnet FAH style rule deep down inside. Be honest with yourselves. You want people you disagree with on any subject banned. You want different people punished and silenced. Enemies who are banned makes you happy inside.
You don't know what it means to disagree with people, all you know is how to attack/insult those who disagree with you. I don't mind you discussing Islam, but it's the way you do it. It's distasteful and makes me wonder if you would state those comments to your parents? If not, then why can't you discuss Islam with us as you would with your parents?

You need stop being such a cunt and we will get along fine. :wtfdis:

You don't know what it means to disagree with people, all you know is how to attack/insult those who disagree with you. I don't mind you discussing Islam, but it's the way you do it. It's distasteful and makes me wonder if you would state those comments to your parents? If not, then why can't you discuss Islam with us as you would with your parents?

You need stop being such a cunt and we will get along fine. :wtfdis:
Dont insult homosexuals and non Muslims and we will get along fine (not you but them)

Idman I called some of the folks here degenerates and that was warranted. I did not say anything about the website. Besides I thought we could speak our mind even if it means to criticize this website or are you taking that back now? Your hostility is unwarranted...chill.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Idman I called some of the folks here degenerates and that was warranted. I did not say anything about the website. Besides I thought we could speak our mind even if it means to criticize this website or are you taking that back now? Your hostility is unwarranted...chill.
Yoo can talk however you like about this site ON THIS SITE, we don't appreciate you running back to our enemy's backyard and giggling and gossiping about us.

F

Fartuun

idman i need your advice about something. 4 weeks ago i went out with my girlfriend's to a club and they were drinking wine. i don't drink but had diet coke.

one of their friends come to our table and he asked me if i wanted anything in which i said diet coca cola. He brought me the drink but it tasted funny. 40 minutes later i woke up in the backseat of his suv half dressed.

what do you think happened ?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Looooooo fartuun. He spiked your drink. Go to your nearest clinic and test yourself.

As I thought, it's about to start. I knew that 'no rules' rule won't work with Somalis, and that 'free speech' will be a short-lived dream.

Duchess

VIP
As I thought, it's about to start. I knew that 'no rules' rule won't work with Somalis, and that 'free speech' will be a short-lived dream.
If someone posts child **** and it is removed, they can't cry 'freedom of speech'. There is nothing such as unfettered free speech.

That was not what I was referring to when I mentioned "freedom of speech" but the fact that a lot of members will try to silence other members who are not Muslims etc (case being the way AJ was repeatedly attacked even when he was adhering to the site rules back in somnet to the point he was forced to say offensive stuff in self-defense that got him banned straight away). Well, only time will tell.

Duchess

VIP
That was not what I was referring to when I mentioned "freedom of speech" but the fact that a lot of members will try to silence other members who are not Muslims etc (case being the way AJ was repeatedly attacked even when he was adhering to the site rules back in somnet to the point he was forced to say offensive stuff in self-defense that got him banned straight away). Well, only time will tell.
So you condone the distasteful comments AJ made about Prophet Mohamed (pbuh)? You know that you can discuss Islam without resorting to Islamophobia, right?:comeon:

So you condone the distasteful comments AJ made about Prophet Mohamed (pbuh)? You know that you can discuss Islam without resorting to Islamophobia, right?:comeon:
And you all can discuss homosexuality and atheism without saying you want them thrown off a 30 floor building :comeon:

As I said right in that post, I've just logged on and have no idea what has been going in the last 10+ hours, mate. What am I, the gatekeeper of AJ and/or Somalispot?

Also, you like to pick and choose words that fit in your own agenda while overlooking the fact that I already said (and I will repeat) that I am 'live and let live' person. Also, right in that last quote of my post I have clearly stated "he was forced to say offensive stuff in self-defense (yes, it was due to self-defense) that got him banned straight away".

Buraanbur, the queen of word-play. :ufdup:

AJ what is there to discuss? We don't agree with homosexuality and atheism anymore than you would ever agree with our religion. You don't see us imposing our way of live on you..why don't you do the same for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.