Warsangeli with Khatumo or Maakhir or Puntland or Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only history lesson you should teach is that Dir is history:sureman:
siilaanyolaugh History indeed. The Isaaq say they're not Dir. Gadabursi only say "We are Gadabursi". So, who is this imaginary Dir I'm hearing about? Damu, don't a small little Dir clan live in Puntland as "magan"? lol

His latest claim is that Mahmud Garaad has not been in Erigavo in 25 plus years:drakegrin:
He is a sheegato for real, a barawani kid with dhullo reer abti.
WTF! :lol: The mighty Naalaye Ahmed reside in Ceerigaabo's Suqa-hoose district along with their Warsangeli cousins. The town is divided into Suqa-Hoose (Harti) and Suqa-Kore (Isaaq). This guy is lousy sheegato. He dropped out of the sheegato school of higher deception.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
WTF! :lol: The mighty Naalaye Ahmed reside in Ceerigaabo's Suqa-hoose district along with their Warsangeli cousins. The town is divided into Suqa-Hoose (Harti) and Suqa-Kore (Isaaq). This guy is lousy sheegato. He dropped out of the sheegato school of higher deception.
Apparently his subclan is bigger than Naalaye Axmed:ftw9nwa: and that isaaq been living in Xudun district for centuries:mjpls:

Homeboy is pure comedy and dont give up easily:nvjpqts:

Apparently his subclan is bigger than Naalaye Axmed:ftw9nwa: and that isaaq been living in Xudun district for centuries:mjpls:

Homeboy is pure comedy and dont give up easily:nvjpqts:
:lol: Like I said, he prematurely left the school where he was being taught on how to infiltrate beelaha Daarood Ismaacil. He's confused. I think he should just go back to his mirqaan and niiko session somewhere in Fucking Street and give a handjob to that Gunther dude. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts