Warning this tweet might infuriate you. Absolutely vile!

Discussion in 'General' started by Knowles, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Timo Jareer and proud

Timo Jareer and proud

Ratings:
    +5,573
  2. Ameen

Ameen

Ratings:
    +626
    I guess you should refuse all modern medicine and technology as well since people who lived in the past didn't have it. Move to the amazon rainforest and live naturally.

It's almost like we're evolving. We know more than the people who lived in the past, and we use that knowledge to live better lives than them.

• Like Like x 2
  3. HIGH PRIESTESS

HIGH PRIESTESS

Ratings:
    +2,387
    This is disgusting. My mum and dad both stay awake after fajr and wake up the kids, give them breakfast and get them dressed for school. My dad takes the kids to school whilst my mum prepares breakfast for her and my dad. After their breakfast, my dad goes to work and my mum goes grocery shopping or goes to the library.
    My dad is a very proud man and refuses to let his wife slave away and eventually waste away her life. He supports her as much as he can. Why is this so rare in Somali households?

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Mercury

Mercury Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +15,114
    Mashallah youre parents are a perfect example of how a somali family should be like

I think its rare cause somalis girls from a Young age where raised to cook and clean without relying on help

And the guy been used to being served all his life and when he gets married he’s expecting the same treatment from his wife

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mercury

Mercury Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +15,114
    I just find it funny Somalis are very religious and will follow the prophet scw footsteps having many wives etc

Yet one neglected sunnah is that the prophet helped his wives around the house cook and clean

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Knowles

Knowles Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +14,311
    Loooooooooool

Now ain’t that true

@government and the rest of you he-devils we need a response

7. Saalax Bidaar

Saalax Bidaar Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness VIP

Ratings:
    +10,581
    This is an internal problem and part of other stuff we need to correct.

The Somali society is broken and needs fixing. I know you Xaarlimos aren’t jotting our solutions just pointing fingers. If you aren’t part of the solution, you are part of the problem

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted