(Warning) Savage Saudi rapes and kills Somali sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
AUN

Nacalatulah calayk:pacspit: May Allah humiliate him and give him a painful death. This is what qoslaaye and his thugs have brought to us. The kalab is the worst thing to ever happen to us. My blood is boiling Walahi. I wish I could avenge for her.

this is sad, the perp would probably get away scot free without any sentence because according to their pov the victim isn't considered a living breathing human being

waraabe

Your superior
I think reer Englanders like you should stay out of these types of stories that involve the Arabs because they always defend them. Its the Saudi money that has brainwashed you

Why do you hate providing evidence? I think that is a reasonable request nooh

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I think reer Englanders like you should stay out of these types of stories that involve the Arabs because they always defend them. Its the Saudi money that has brainwashed you

Waraabe likes Arabs. He admitted he'd rather Somaliland take in Yemeni refugees instead of poor south Somalis.

waraabe

Your superior
Waraabe likes Arabs. He admitted he'd rather Somaliland take in Yemeni refugees instead of poor south Somalis.

South s are savages

I don't like arabs. I want you to give me evidence though. Saying "waraabe likes arabs" won't stop me from asking for evidence

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Why do these girls go there ? Surely through the news and they have Internet there they would know not to touch that land with a barge pole I will never work in suadi the most racist people on earth

It is your fault Somali men, she is victim of your hate, tribalism that prevent you from uniting and building your country. We have enough resources to keep our people in their country. @Freebandz @Duke of Harshaw keep fighting and hating both of you live in west but your hate & division is killing these girls.

waraabe

Your superior
It is your fault Somali men, she is victim of your hate, tribalism that prevent you from uniting and building your country. We have enough resources to keep our people in their country. @Freebandz @Duke of Harshaw keep fighting and hating both of you live in west but your hate & division is killing these girls.

Will you stop your qabyaalad too?

Why do these girls go there ? Surely through the news and they have Internet there they would know not to touch that land with a barge pole I will never work in suadi the most racist people on earth
Poverty, lot of Somalis live in camps in cities and are homeless. They need to feed themselves plus suffering of violence, rape in these places. Do not blame the victim.

image.jpeg
Will you stop your qabyaalad too?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
South s are savages

I don't like arabs. I want you to give me evidence though. Saying "waraabe likes arabs" won't stop me from asking for evidence

Arabs are savages. Look at this thread. Look at that poor woman who have been brutally raped by uncivilised monkeys. Even if she's Eritrean, and not Somali, it doesn't change the fact that you want Arab savages in SL with their fundamentalism and terrorism.

RIP to the Somali/Eritrean woman.

waraabe

Your superior
Arabs are savages. Look at this thread. Look at that poor woman who have been brutally raped by uncivilised monkeys. Even if she's Eritrean, and not Somali, it doesn't change the fact that you want Arab savages in SL with their fundamentalism and terrorism.

RIP to the Somali/Eritrean woman.

You changed the argument against I see. What happened to this poor woman is typical of arabs but the thread is stating she is somali, I want evidence that she is somali.

AUN

Nacalatulah calayk:pacspit: May Allah humiliate him and give him a painful death. This is what qoslaaye and his thugs have brought to us. The kalab is the worst thing to ever happen to us. My blood is boiling Walahi. I wish I could avenge for her.
You can thank your ssdf rats for rebelling aganist a government that gave us sharaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts