Warning Against A Creepy Caller To The Gates of The Hell Fire: Imran Hosein

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Notice omar del saudi will never criticize and avoid saying anything about Saudi and UAE but will attack all their perceived opponents obsessively.
Omar del Sur wants us to play the game on his own rules I will criticize you groups but don't criticize me.

giphy.gif

No one says to abandon scholars in fact the scholars are used to show the hypocrisy of your types. If by "scholars" you mean the few that work for the saudi government then goodluck to you, they have already been abandoned. But we also dont worship scholars.

There is no use engaging with you because you lack sense, this thread is proof of your lack of consistency as is almost all of your posts. You come on here insulting muslims constantly and calling peoples deviants as if your somebody when no one knows who or what you are yet talk about islamic behaviour? Everything you say is a mockery and no one here buys it. Enjoy.

Brother. forgive me if i understood you wrong.. Did you mean to say that a person who does not make takfir of a kafir is NOT a kafir ?
Whoever is not convinced that the person who disbelieves in the religion of Allaah is a kaafir, does not believe what Allaah has told us about their being kaafirs, and he does not believe that the religion of Islam abrogates all previous religions and that all people must follow this religion no matter what their religion was before..
So to make takfir on a person who does shirk is obligatory. Yes you should remind him first to make sure he knows why.. if he still insist on his kufr or shirk, then you MUST repell his evil and pronounce takfir on him/her.
This is not from Mohammed Abdul Wahaab, this is from Allah in the Quran. Those Allah call disbelievers and who he say make shirk are for us obligatory to do the same with. Namely make takfir upon them. If we do not do this, then we are accepting their kufr and shirk. And if we follow a people we are with that people. "If you see an evil you should stop if with you hand ..as the hadith goes.
To sit and speak in lenghts about the Ulemas of before in negative terms is not befitting. Also you said Ibn Taymiyyash did not pronounce Takfir much.. this is far from truth brother. Anyone who study Islam knows this unless their teachers are upon batil, loving the taghoot goverments more than Allah. Many from your country, UK. Are goverment lovers, calling the taghoot of UK leaders oudobillahi, same as most of the "youtube" scholars who claim Saudi to be a legitimate goverment Oudobillahi. All gouverments today are taghoot goverments. and are all Islamically to be faught. Because Mohammed (saw) said: Obey the ruler "unless you see clear kufr"
“And whosoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the Kaafiroon (i.e. disbelievers)” [al-Maa’idah 5:44]. The authority of the ruler becomes invalid and he has no right to be obeyed by the people; it becomes obligatory to fight him and remove him from power.

Takfir is from the asl deen.
“Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibrâhim (Abraham) and those with him, when they said to their people: ‘Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allâh, we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you, hostility and hatred for ever, until you believe in Allâh Alone’”
[al-Mumtahanah 60:4].

Once again i might have missunderstood you.. In case i did, i ask you to forgive me.

To AMusee...
here is regarding Ibn Taymiyyah and takfir.

Shaykh Al-Islaam, Ibn Taymiyah
Who said: “And it is known by necessity in the Deen of the Muslims and by the agreement of all the Muslims that whoever follows a Sharee’ah other than the Sharee’ah of Muhammad :SAAWS: ; then he is a Kaafir and it is like the Kufr of the one who believes in some of the Book and disbelieves in some of the Book.” –“Al-Fataawaa”, Vol. 28/524

Here he makes takfir on like 90% of todays s.k muslims who most of them commit shirk by Voting for the taghoot.
(whoever follows a Sharee’ah other than the Sharee’ah of Muhammad :SAAWS: ; then he is a Kaafir )..

Last edited: