Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeffo

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
If op turned out to be isaaq:eminemdamn::mjcry:Also what's great about the burco place nearly ever isaaq mentions it like is mecca:mjlaugh: To my knowledge I thought it was a tuulo:mjlol:
Mr bohol we need your insight on east burco @Duke of Harshaw :mjohreally:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@bandit your people live there too. They have relationships with HJ. Kkkkkkkk

@waraabe she likes you. Don't f*ck it up. Step one follow her.

Report back and we'll work on step two.
Idk who's people your talking about little mama
My people are from taleh district we don't associate with any other people we either interbreed together or on slight chance like my great grandma breed with warsangeli.:mjpls:

waraabe

Your superior
Idk who's people your talking about little mama
My people are from taleh district we don't associate with any other people we either interbreed together or on slight chance like my great grandma breed with warsangeli.:mjpls:

your women make a pilgrimage there. saado ali made her pilgrimage there

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
your women make a pilgrimage there. saado ali made her pilgrimage there
I dont think they even know your kind exist:mjlol:
Saado women she's a traitorous we don't f*ck with her:mjlaugh:
Don't embarrass yourself more bruh I know you can't help it:mjlol:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Anyways.........

Moving on. Here's another tweet that I found funny. Apparently the London newspapers did all this w/o her consent. She's pissed to say the least. She's getting harassed my her hooyos friends.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:damn:@ Syria mey aadey.

@waraabe. She's dead for God's sake. What's appropriate about mentioning her in that context to score cheap points with a lazy fob from the projects of Minneapolis?

waraabe

Your superior

@waraabe. She's dead for God's sake. What's appropriate about mentioning her in that context to score cheap points with a lazy fob in the projects of Minneapolis?

AUN i should said she grew up in Burco. Dhulo live in Burco too

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

@waraabe. She's dead for God's sake. What's appropriate about mentioning her in that context to score cheap points with a lazy fob from the projects of Minneapolis?
Am holding don't push me I can turn this thread real disgusting in a matters of seconds last time he was feeling brave his females name were dragged across mud and he went into hiding:damedamn:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Anyways.........

Moving on. Here's another tweet that I found funny. Apparently the London newspapers did all this w/o her consent. She's pissed to say the least. She's getting harassed my her hooyos friends.

I cant see the tweet what is it about.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending