War in Sool

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

143 of the JBB militia has been taken out including at least high-ranking officers. That was quite an azz whooping that you suffered!

JBB = Jamhuuriyada Beenta ah ee Badhida weyn.

BBBRS = Big Bottom Bogus Republic of Somaliland
Cope sxb even ur white dhulo mouth piece says you took big loss and here’s a video proof of ur dead men

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
they capturing geeljire along their family woman and children and claiming them as SSC fighters nacalad cowards wallahi we will avenge them if that's the last thing we do
1679248767525.png

With all due respect to the 14 Garaad , I think most of them are not qualified to lead and rule
So far, they have failed to manage the areas under their control :
1- they have not established a unified military command .
2 - they have not even announced the highest-ranking commander to lead the battles, and they have handed over prisoners from one side.
3- Who is the official spokesperson for the 33-member committee?
4- Does the committee really work inside gobolada SSC ?

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
With all due respect to the 14 Garaad , I think most of them are not qualified to lead and rule
So far, they have failed to manage the areas under their control :
1- they have not established a unified military command .
2 - they have not even announced the highest-ranking commander to lead the battles, and they have handed over prisoners from one side.
3- Who is the official spokesperson for the 33-member committee?
4- Does the committee really work inside gobolada SSC ?
am also not fan of the garaad leadership but inshallah we'll see

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
laa ilaha ilalah what absolut delusion, i really wanna know what kinda low iq idiot would believe this :damn::deadrose:these people have been feeding each other lies to cope wallahi it's cudur at this point
1679252427332.png

Trending

Latest posts