War in Sool

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Once the fighting is over, Dhulbahante, only marry from each other and other people related to you. Within 2 generations, you can wash away any iidoor dhiig and connections

lol, you have gone off the deep end, dhulbahante and isaaq have always been fucking each other (literally and figuratively) and will continue to do so forever, nothing you can do about it even if you dedicate your entire life to the cause. Since you have a special cuqdad ridden mindset; I suggest you start with an official letter disavowing your grandma in order to "rid" yourself of any dhiig connection to iidoor.

Even I, have an Isaaq grandmother somewhere in my lineage. Those long-gone grandmothers had no poisonous allegiances back then. AUN all of them but Iidoor cannot use it as a door to weaken the resolve of the good fight.

if "Xididnimo conspiracy" is sabotaging dhulbahante's uprise against Somaliland; then it's a failed tactic, ssc are gaining momentum both in the front and in international politics, they are smoking SL's forces in every single encounter and they'll deservedly be victorious in the very near future.

Its a battle of ideology why would u marry at the first place a a someone who has hardcore apposite view of you that endanger ur sanity its waste of energy. Yes then I can understand

but acussing of miskiin isaaq people who do not Share same opinion as them hardcore ones

and telling them to divorce them right Away of there shall be punshiments ready for them who still clinging into them Said by that puntitie women

Do u hear how messed that is to even utter such bs

if we flip that argument After what AY did in 2006 Mogadishu many Hawiye could Said about the not marrying from Mj since they traitors

both argument are silly
She is being emotional because of what happened to the people of lascanood and supports them with all her heart, if you disagree with her say it in a respectful manner sxb... Of course not all Isaaqs are bad and intermarriage is not something we can ban because of the current situation...

lol, you have gone off the deep end, dhulbahante and isaaq have always been fucking each other (literally and figuratively) and will continue to do so forever, nothing you can do about it even if you dedicate your entire life to the cause. Since you have a special cuqdad ridden mindset; I suggest you start with an official letter disavowing your grandma in order to "rid" yourself of any dhiig connection to iidoor.

if "Xididnimo conspiracy" is sabotaging dhulbahante's uprise against Somaliland; then it's a failed tactic, ssc are gaining momentum both in the front and in international politics, they are smoking SL's forces in every single encounter and they'll deservedly be victorious in the very near future.

disappointed-laugh.gif

She is being emotional because of what happened to the people of lascanood and supports them with all her heart, if you disagree with her say it in a respectful manner sxb... Of course not all Isaaqs are bad and intermarriage is not something we can ban because of the current situation...

Thanks walaale. I was not even emotional or being emotional. I was telling the truth, which is, you cannot marry people who are willing to murder you to achieve their goal. Especially if they can settle their children on your land, who in future will claim 'they were born there'.These people are acting as if I went into their marital bed and dragged their wife out of it.

War waxaad rabtiin guursada, yaa lugaha idin haysta?

:mjlol:

Thanks walaale. I was not even emotional or being emotional. I was telling the truth, which is, you cannot marry people who are willing to murder you to achieve their goal. Especially if they can settle their children on your land, who in future will claim 'they were born there'.These people are acting as if I went into their marital bed and dragged their wife out of it.

War waxaad rabtiin guursada, yaa lugaha idin haysta?

:mjlol:
What I meant to say was, atleast address someone who supports your people with all their heart in a friendly manner.. . I mean that's the least he could do instead of going attacking mode on you and AY AUN.

Last edited:
What I meant to say was, atleast address someone who supports your people with all their heart.. I mean that's the least he could do instead of going attacking mode on you and AY AUN.

Notice how he says I have cuqdad but not the Isaaq attacking Sool. It is also very interesting how some people are mute for 170 pages, but as soon as you mention Isaaq guur, they lose their minds and run in here, foaming at the mouth.

I wonder why....

1679207728615.png

Last edited:
Guul, I can feel that this is nearly over.

Once the fighting is over, Dhulbahante, only marry from each other and other people related to you. Within 2 generations, you can wash away any iidoor dhiig and connections. I know that the guur rates are exaggerated, but wash it out completely. They are using marriage to plant themselves on your land, in your homes and to spy on you.

They are a permanent threat to your existence, never forget th
Yeah... No logical response as I expected

Leave the queen alone. Why are you forcing people to marry from a qabiil that waves the LGBT flag 24/7 .

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Leave the queen alone. Why are you forcing people to marry from a qabiil that waves the LGBT flag 24/7 .
Waaryaa hooy hooy..... belo ku degtay, annagu waxaa waanu ka wiswisnaa, hanoo qabanina midhadhka waashay. As for the queen; this is between me and her, Hana soo dhex galin. 😁

Waaryaa hooy hooy..... belo ku degtay, annagu waxaa waanu ka wiswisnaa, hanoo qabanina midhadhka waashay. As for the queen; this is between me and her, Hana soo dhex galin. 😁
You’re not even dhulbahante so why are u bothered this much? Marrying your kind is a suicide mission for the whole qabiil

dhulbahante and isaaq have always been fucking each other (literally and figuratively) and will continue to do so forever,
For accuracy, and to give this its right context, let us state the obvious for scopability, and clarity: the said relationship, and intermarriage is [mostly] 'HJeclo' and 'Jaamac Siyaad', the rest in negligible. Reer Nugaaleed know nigh to nought about reer Galbeed, and vice versa.

Now, you may continue with the rest.

Trending