another one bites the dust
1679170037045.png

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Attachments

• 162A8E54-205D-45BF-BA95-64D909BD2DC5.jpeg
    162A8E54-205D-45BF-BA95-64D909BD2DC5.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 41
Does this insinuates the mom of Dhulbahante was lidoor? God forbid…

That does not matter. Even I, have an Isaaq grandmother somewhere in my lineage. Those long-gone grandmothers had no poisonous allegiances back then. AUN all of them but Iidoor cannot use it as a door to weaken the resolve of the good fight.

That does not matter. Even I, have an Isaaq grandmother somewhere in my lineage. Those long-gone grandmothers had no poisonous allegiances back then. AUN all of them but Iidoor cannot use it as a door to weaken the resolve of the good fight.
Thing is Isaaqs will use this to entice all horgals who has no morals. It’s better now to cut/erase all ties we have with these people for the existence of khaatumo.

Abaq

VIP
Does this insinuates the mom of Dhulbahante was lidoor? God forbid…
Yes the mum of Dhulbahante and OG was iiddoor but that is ancient history. Back in the day, you would have two cousins from two tribes insulting each other. Did you know that the famous poet Qamaan Bulxan (OG) and Cali Dhuux (Dhulos) were first cousins yet their rivalry was famous. Also, Maxamed Fiin (Iiddoor) who really ignited the famous Guba poems was actually in Ogadenia and newly wed to an OG girl when he recited his famous poem insulting OG. Back then people had class unlike today

Marshall D Abdi

Guul, I can feel that this is nearly over.

Once the fighting is over, Dhulbahante, only marry from each other and other people related to you. Within 2 generations, you can wash away any iidoor dhiig and connections. I know that the guur rates are exaggerated, but wash it out completely. They are using marriage to plant themselves on your land, in your homes and to spy on you.

They are a permanent threat to your existence, never forget that.
Lmao chill out with this bs, did the isaaq become the boogeyman even what they doing is wrong but marrying now is haram? What a qabiliste one

Marshall D Abdi

No boogeyman just a parasite that needs to be dealt with. It’s also a trend that we see, Most of the horgals if not all are married to them.
Its a battle of ideology why would u marry at the first place a a someone who has hardcore apposite view of you that endanger ur sanity its waste of energy. Yes then I can understand

but acussing of miskiin isaaq people who do not Share same opinion as them hardcore ones

and telling them to divorce them right Away of there shall be punshiments ready for them who still clinging into them Said by that puntitie women

Do u hear how messed that is to even utter such bs

if we flip that argument After what AY did in 2006 Mogadishu many Hawiye could Said about the not marrying from Mj since they traitors

both argument are silly

Its a battle of ideology why would u marry at the first place a a someone who has hardcore apposite view of you that endanger ur sanity its waste of energy. Yes then I can understand

but acussing of miskiin isaaq people who do not Share same opinion as them hardcore ones

and telling them to divorce them right Away of there shall be punshiments ready for them who still clinging into them Said by that puntitie women

Do u hear how messed that is to even utter such bs

if we flip that argument After what AY did in 2006 Mogadishu many Hawiye could Said about the not marrying from Mj since they traitors

both argument are silly

Cajiib.

Since when did I say people should divorce? Did I advocate to break homes or did I say to stop marrying the enemy? Go learn how to read. Said by that "Puntitie woman kulaha". Beenaale! You sure are dripping with venom, as they say, "hit dogs holler", so keep hollering.

Last edited:

Trending