War in Sool

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
An LGBT and Trans Pride flag πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ was spotted amongst pro SL protestors today.

@Vito Rizutto did Abaarso teach you this?

47E9A3BE-A1B7-43D9-8D62-205D35E7884E.jpeg

Awdalite

Araabi
GX are fighting i don't know what y'all on, no issaq left bc of some dumb political disagreement, unlike what people say isaaq are very much United in this, there's even as more samaroon,ciise as hj in this war, Dir are well represented in this war sxb

Hardly any Samaroon left in this conflict. Most of them defected in February once they realised this conflict was nonsense. There may be a few left but there has hardly been any casualties who are Samaroon for over a month now. Most abandoned their posts and took their weapons and went into Garowe and Ethiopia and back to where they came from.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Hardly any Samaroon left in this conflict. Most of them defected in February once they realised this conflict was nonsense. There may be a few left but there has hardly been any casualties who are Samaroon for over a month now. Most abandoned their posts and took their weapons and went into Garowe and Ethiopia and back to where they came from.
i don't know what u on but nobody defects bro this ain't some lawless military group, sl has goverment no army or section just leaves nagada ciyarta dee, also the death toll samaroon is there with hj and that tells a lot

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sxb stop lying and am not qabilist just stand for my people like u do when u sided and joined oromia, the yubbe base was burned by warsengeli not isaaq, the sl are full in strenght no qabil left bc they all believe in somaliland, don't mistake the army for politic as they can't pick side and sworn to protect their so called country

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
what u on, is me defending my land qabilist now, my cousins are fighting why can i not support them bc it goes against u believe sxb wallahi careless? somaliland does not exist to us maybe for u but not for us and we know our fate which is ssc state, amisom will not come to the north as we can secure our safety and it's land we not mess, am u average ssc patriot am not qabilist

Guul, I can feel that this is nearly over.

Once the fighting is over, Dhulbahante, only marry from each other and other people related to you. Within 2 generations, you can wash away any iidoor dhiig and connections. I know that the guur rates are exaggerated, but wash it out completely. They are using marriage to plant themselves on your land, in your homes and to spy on you.

They are a permanent threat to your existence, never forget that.

Trending