WAR DEG DEG: BOQOR JAMES COMES FROM 3-1 TO SECURE AN NBA TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
MENACE... saaaxiiib somnet they banned me. for nothing... Ciyaaal yar yar whit emotional problem ayaaa moderators ka noqday somnet .. they bann people for nothing... somnet become very booring place.. I will not go back there... Iam here for Good my friend.. laakin meeshan xoogaa waa igu cusub tahay waan la qabsan la'ahay-.. laakiin i will try to become part of this forum...

I am very happy to see you here. Your input is much needed. Avoid that somnet place.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
last night i was up an watching the game Late waqtiga 4 A.M... iam big basketball fan... though i did not like CAVS. deep down i wanted boqor james to win for hes hometown...

It is my hometown and I was rooting for them

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Cleveland maa degan tahay sxb ama that city is part of your state OHIO ??
War ninyahoow , hadaad dagantahay yaqshid and the team that won the cup is Mogadishu and the gobolka is benadir, waa sidaa

Aniga Columbus ( yaqshid) ban daganahay. Cleveland ( Mogadishu ) ba cup-ka badisay. Ohio waa benadir. Understood ?

saaxiib MENACE thanks.. waan fahmay... State-ka gobolka ay matalaan OHIO state... ninka odayga IL NEGRO lebron waa native u dhashay OHIO.. nice nice my nigga MENACA from yaaqshiid... and ictiraafland :gladbron:

Ohio has more people than Somalia. You cannot claim Cleveland as your city's team. You can just claim to be a fan of that team.

No one is jealous of LeBarbie James. I am a tireless campaigner against corruption and bribery in professional sports since 2006.

NBA is worse than FIFA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts