War Deg Deg ah: SomaliaNews supports Somaliland!

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Sorry but I want all of AMISOMalia to be ruled by me dictator style I will make Borama the capital and I will rule you. You have been twerking for Bantu and Habashi amisom long enough hooyadiin wasse

Sorry but I want all of AMISOMalia to be ruled by me dictator style I will make Borama the capital and I will rule you. You have been twerking for Bantu and Habashi amisom long enough hooyadiin wasse
Come on brotha
What we northerns really need to do is portray ourselves liberstors like that terrorist Ina Godane. He was just seen as a liberator by some clans and minorities trying to avoid the UN trusteeship known as SFG.
By the way I support an authentic north south union as per the 1960 Act of Union passed by the North but not the south. The first step is the south accepts it. Then a constitution making commitee as per the act. 50/50 committee as per the Act of Union. Then we have a real union but till then....

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Breaking news: the owner of somalianews just got caught looting his own house after he mistakenly thought it was his neighbor's.

Come on brotha
What we northerns really need to do is portray ourselves liberstors like that terrorist Ina Godane. He was just seen as a liberator by some clans and minorities trying to avoid the UN trusteeship known as SFG.
By the way I support an authentic north south union as per the 1960 Act of Union passed by the North but not the south. The first step is the south accepts it. Then a constitution making commitee as per the act. 50/50 committee as per the Act of Union. Then we have a real union but till then....

I support that aswel but I see how some would argue that 50/50 is abit too much in terms of south having 2or3x the population and size. But I would still consider 50/50.

Trending