War between the Taliban and Pakistan

Pakistan helped the Afghan Taliban when they were fighting against NATO. The Afghans need to clean their territory from the anti-Pakistan TTP elements.

Pakistan helped the Afghan Taliban when they were fighting against NATO. The Afghans need to clean their territory from the anti-Pakistan TTP elements.
How did they help when Pakistan was taliban leaders all over Pakistan and sent them to guantanamo and Afghanistan govt prisons. Taliban were helped by their pashtun cousins on the other side and Pakistan couldn't do anything about it

well... Pakistan did help the Taliban against NATO... they also massively helped NATO against the Taliban.... considering Pak's role in facilitating the US invasion of Afghanistan, I don't think the Afghans owe them anything besides what would be the right of any other Muslims.

also Pakistanis themselves call their current gov "imported government" and acknowledge that they've been under a colonial western stooge government since the removal of Imran Khan.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD one hundred percent. but not zindabad this current Pak government that doesn't represent the Pakistani people. Pak army had no business attacking in Afghan territory.

How did they help when Pakistan was taliban leaders all over Pakistan and sent them to guantanamo and Afghanistan govt prisons. Taliban were helped by their pashtun cousins on the other side and Pakistan couldn't do anything about it

they honestly helped both sides against each other. it's weird but it's true. I think it's because people were rightly upset with Musharraf's policy of helping the US invasion and so certain elements quietly helped the Taliban against the invaders.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Pakistan is another failed state with nuclear weapons that survives thanks to Westerners,Khaleeji & Chinese donations

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
well... Pakistan did help the Taliban against NATO... they also massively helped NATO against the Taliban.... considering Pak's role in facilitating the US invasion of Afghanistan, I don't think the Afghans owe them anything besides what would be the right of any other Muslims.

also Pakistanis themselves call their current gov "imported government" and acknowledge that they've been under a colonial western stooge government since the removal of Imran Khan.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD one hundred percent. but not zindabad this current Pak government that doesn't represent the Pakistani people. Pak army had no business attacking in Afghan territory.
The last election was won by imran khan but I think something happened, its sad how he was forced out.

The last election was won by imran khan but I think something happened, its sad how he was forced out.

I honestly feel stupid. I was of the impression that Pakistanis were overhyping him... yes, he seems like an alright guy in certain aspects... but a lot of Pakistanis are big hardcore Imran Khan fans and I thought they were overhyping him... but now I feel like I understand. Imran Khan imo is definitely a flawed person. I mean like for example I think he built or tried to build a Hindu temple... he is not this rightly-guided caliph or something... and from what I understand, he seems to accept democracy which really bothers me as democracy goes against Islam... but anyways... even though he's a flawed guy....

with Imran Khan I think- the government actually to some extent.... was pro-Islam although not truly an Islamic system... and the government to some extent- actually represented the people.

I am pretty much certain the current Pak government is kaffir. I don't think this current Pak gov is remotely Islamic. and it doesn't represent the people. they seem not to care whatsoever about Islam, about Pakistan or its people....

I am very angry and upset that the Pak gov seems to be pushing a war between itself and Afghanistan. Muslims killing Muslims is something terrible. and if people have read my "anti-Madkhali" threads where I talk about for example that dismantling the shariah is kufr akbar.... my thing is we have to draw lines when it comes to the governments of Muslim countries. there is this whole group of supposed Salafis whose dawah seems to revolve around obeying the rulers and never opposing them ever. and a legit Muslim ruler should be obeyed. but what if for example the ruler is a colonial stooge and helps kaffirs to genocide the Muslims within his territory? should we still repeat things about "obeying the ruler"?

I don't believe Muslims are really free from colonialism. under a situation of colonialism, freedom from colonialism necesitates going against the colonial administration. this is true whether in the 1800's or today. it doesn't matter whether the colonial administrator is a white British guy or someone who looks like a local but represents the same interests. during old-school colonialism, I'm sure if you talked about opposing the British or whoever it is... some element is going to attack you. but it was necessary then that people rose and fought colonialism and some point in the future I think Muslims are going to do the same again when it comes to current colonial stooge govs.

at some point, Muslims cannot just be helpless victims for imperialists to mass murder for sport. at some point, Muslims will have to have the backbone to stand up and face the kaffirs. and this has to happen under an imam. how are Muslims going to do it under colonial stooge governments? so before we have a return to Muslims really implementing the din in its fullness and going on campaigns like Saladin went on... firstly, colonial stooge governments will have to removed and replaced with actual Muslim imams who are capable of having some guts and calling Muslims to go forth and strive in the way of Allah- to do things like retake Palestine, for example.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I honestly feel stupid. I was of the impression that Pakistanis were overhyping him... yes, he seems like an alright guy in certain aspects... but a lot of Pakistanis are big hardcore Imran Khan fans and I thought they were overhyping him... but now I feel like I understand. Imran Khan imo is definitely a flawed person. I mean like for example I think he built or tried to build a Hindu temple... he is not this rightly-guided caliph or something... and from what I understand, he seems to accept democracy which really bothers me as democracy goes against Islam... but anyways... even though he's a flawed guy....

with Imran Khan I think- the government actually to some extent.... was pro-Islam although not truly an Islamic system... and the government to some extent- actually represented the people.

I am pretty much certain the current Pak government is kaffir. I don't think this current Pak gov is remotely Islamic. and it doesn't represent the people. they seem not to care whatsoever about Islam, about Pakistan or its people....

I am very angry and upset that the Pak gov seems to be pushing a war between itself and Afghanistan. Muslims killing Muslims is something terrible. and if people have read my "anti-Madkhali" threads where I talk about for example that dismantling the shariah is kufr akbar.... my thing is we have to draw lines when it comes to the governments of Muslim countries. there is this whole group of supposed Salafis whose dawah seems to revolve around obeying the rulers and never opposing them ever. and a legit Muslim ruler should be obeyed. but what if for example the ruler is a colonial stooge and helps kaffirs to genocide the Muslims within his territory? should we still repeat things about "obeying the ruler"?

I don't believe Muslims are really free from colonialism. under a situation of colonialism, freedom from colonialism necesitates going against the colonial administration. this is true whether in the 1800's or today. it doesn't matter whether the colonial administrator is a white British guy or someone who looks like a local but represents the same interests. during old-school colonialism, I'm sure if you talked about opposing the British or whoever it is... some element is going to attack you. but it was necessary then that people rose and fought colonialism and some point in the future I think Muslims are going to do the same again when it comes to current colonial stooge govs.

at some point, Muslims cannot just be helpless victims for imperialists to mass murder for sport. at some point, Muslims will have to have the backbone to stand up and face the kaffirs. and this has to happen under an imam. how are Muslims going to do it under colonial stooge governments? so before we have a return to Muslims really implementing the din in its fullness and going on campaigns like Saladin went on... firstly, colonial stooge governments will have to removed and replaced with actual Muslim imams who are capable of having some guts and calling Muslims to go forth and strive in the way of Allah- to do things like retake Palestine, for example.
Informative posting, Ill try to look up your threads but most of these leaders of Islamic countries seem to be following orders or are under some cursed promise. From a somali perspective, seeing what they did a to a moderate leader who somewhat listened to his people. In the rare situation that Somalia was to ever get a good leader, or someone similar to imran khan... an Islamic one who put forth development and actually cared about his people. He would be forced out too or something suspicious would happen. something that I find crazy is not a single new source has been talking about the imran khan situation which has been going on for the past 3 years. The only major thing I've heard about pakistan is the floods that happened and they covered it VERY extensively makes you think its some sort of humiliation..

Not an answer but in short Pakistan cannot sit idly and let them grow. A stable and strong gov in Afghanistan is a threat to Pakistan. A bit like Somalia and its neighbors.

The Durand Line border
What th...Did I insert the wrong link or is someone messing with me?

Whats Up Reaction GIF by WWE

Trending

Latest posts