Wanna bet if Ethiopia exists in...

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Wanna bet how long it takes for Ethiopia to disband and go back to only Habeshas and everyone else seceeding. Probably soon. The problem with Ethiopia is it keeps creating disunity with its people so now they all major ethnicities in Ethiopia feeling that they have been colonised. West Somalia region wants seccesion. Oromia wants seccesion and now because Tigray is getting attacked they want secession. Thoughts

Last edited:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I worry if the Somalis in galbeed try to succeed the same thing happening to tigrays will happen to them
Yes. I know I should not wish this but right now I hope the somalis in galbeed keep down and not try to seceed at least for now. It will cause a major genocide and we cannot afford that. It will allow people's to populate our lands and kill innocents. They should wait until Somalia atleast has enough strength to back them in to secession.

Yes. I know I should not wish this but right now I hope the somalis in galbeed keep down and not try to seceed at least for now. It will cause a major genocide and we cannot afford that. It will allow people's to populate our lands and kill innocents. They should wait until Somalia atleast has enough strength to back them in to secession.

Not to mention Somalis wanting succession always gets all the other ethnic minorities United under the habesha bandwagon! Let them eat each other up like they're doing in tigray.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
There’s like 80+ ethnic groups in Ethiopia and majority of them either want to secede or have it’s own region if it doesn’t. Now that the west no longer cares for Ethiopia what’s stopping these ethnic groups from seceding, the Ethiopian army?

The funny thing is, the Ethiopian constitution under article 39 gives rights to people wanting secession based if 2/3 of the people of the region vote for it, and a national referendum reaches a majority in support for it, conceding that it's unfairly treated with unequal attention for development and fit this description:

"People having a common culture reflecting considerable uniformity or similarity of custom, a common language, belief in a common bond and identity, and a common consciousness the majority of whom live within a common territory."

Trending