Wallahi Somali people are not romantic

Status
Not open for further replies.
They only have sex just for the sake of having babies.

Not saying all but most somalis are this way.

Most farahs aren't willing to eat the pussy and xalimos aren't willing to suck the dink.

Sex needs to be powerful experience. An unforgettable experience. When it gets boring, it needs to be spiced up. Like trying new things but Somalis will use the "Haram" card.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
People keep falling for your threads, jeez. Your bait game is on point

giphy.gif

Ducaale

President 2k20

Most farahs aren't willing to eat the pussy and xalimos aren't willing to suck the dink.

Sex needs to be powerful experience. An unforgettable experience. When it gets boring, it needs to be spiced up. Like trying new things but Somalis will use the "Haram" card.
My wife has to give me head or we're through. Of course i wont go down on her thats just nasty.:nahgirl:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts

Your previous post, you prefer somali girl back home. Dem girls aint no way gonna suck a dick. Its like haram to them. :siilaanyolaugh:

My wife has to give me head or we're through. Of course i wont go down on her thats just nasty.:nahgirl:

Fast forward to the future.

You teenage son walks in on you Deep Throating his Hooyo. That kid will be scarred for life from the image of his breathless, red-eyed Hooyo with saliva dripping down her chin.

Allow it man, that shit is demeaning.

Ducaale

President 2k20
Fast forward to the future.

You teenage son walks in on you Deep Throating his Hooyo. That kid will be scarred for life from the image of his breathless, red-eyed Hooyo with saliva dripping down her chin.

Allow it man, that shit is demeaning.
kkk wlahi you gotta vivid imagination, you should write a book.:chrisfreshhah:

but nah i'm not gonna have a kid for a couple years, when we done chillin i will get her pregnant and that's when the bj's stop.

kkk wlahi you gotta vivid imagination, you should write a book.:chrisfreshhah:

but nah i'm not gonna have a kid for a couple years, when we done chillin i will get her pregnant and that's when the bj's stop.

When she is heavily pregnant and sex becomes difficult, will you really be content with hand jobs?:reallymaury:

Once you cross the Rubicon, there is no going back son.:lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.