Wallahi Somali people are not romantic

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
somalis dont have sex the faarax's ejaculate inside a syringe so the wife could inject it inside her and get pregnant that way :mjlol:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Give me a tub of chocolate ice cream, on the side with a xalimo: I'll show you romance.

They only have sex just for the sake of having babies.

Not saying all but most somalis are this way.

Most farahs aren't willing to eat the pussy and xalimos aren't willing to suck the dink.

Sex needs to be powerful experience. An unforgettable experience. When it gets boring, it needs to be spiced up. Like trying new things but Somalis will use the "Haram" card.

Yes you went to the 25 millions Somalis and asked them individually !!!!!!!!you are very smart man

Give me a tub of chocolate ice cream, on the side with a xalimo: I'll show you romance.

The more you talk about sex or make threads of your sexual life, the more I became sure of your low sex drive which you compensate by talking here. Strong men don't Bragg about their sexual life. Take the blue, eat more fish and stay healthy one day you might get to actions instead of posting about it. Good night and take care of yourself.

Last edited:

Arma

VIP
The more you talk about sex or make threads of your sexual life, the more I became sure of you low sex drive which you compensate by talking here. Strong men don't Bragg about their sexual life. Take the blue,eat more fish and stay healthy one day you might get to actions instead of posting about it. Good night and take care of yourself.

Love you too, my abayo macan.

Love you too, my abayo macan.

You also one of my fav members here, honestly I feel that you are cold blood psychopath, you will kill person in cold calm manner and then say good day. (Hope to not see you in dark ally or even become your enemy).

Arma

VIP
You also one of my fav members here, honestly I feel that you are cold blood psychopath, you will kill person in cold calm manner and then say good day. (Hope to not see you in dark ally or even become your enemy).

Listen, at times, tribalism brings the worst out of us. What I say about, clan x and clan y, is not something I mean. Deep down, i got much love for Dhulbahante. I say things, i say, to get at some people here, it's not something that i wish were real and want to happen.
I hope you understand what im trying to get at here. Your enemy? No abayo, you're not my enemy, i don't hate you at all. I have great admiration for You, about the awareness you try to raise about the issues and dangers Somalis face.

Ducaale

President 2k20
Listen, at times, tribalism brings the worst out of us. What I say about, clan x and clan y, is not something I mean. Deep down, i got much love for Dhulbahante. I say things, i say, to get at some people here, it's not something that i wish were real and want to happen.
I hope you understand what im trying to get at here.
walahi armadillo you're the only mj that cares about her, the rest are just savage to her.:pachah1:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Fast forward to the future.

You teenage son walks in on you Deep Throating his Hooyo. That kid will be scarred for life from the image of his breathless, red-eyed Hooyo with saliva dripping down her chin.

Allow it man, that shit is demeaning.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.