Wallahi I feel bad for habesha guys in the west

Sophisticate

Steel Magnolia
Staff Member
Why do we care what they do? :mjlol: You guys don't have a nuanced lens. All of my friends who were Ethiopian were generally more on the conservative and studious side. Plenty of them marry from their own group. Bear in mind, people tend to gravitate more toward similar others. So if you're keeping a certain type of company that is more of a reflection of you.

Loyal my ass they would do honor killing if she tries to speak loud never know where is the acid is coming from
Some Ghanaian guy I know got beaten up in an empty warehouse for a weekend because he got an Indian girl pregnant :ftw9nwa: The girl got an abortion and her family sent her back to Punjab.

:lolbron:
but homosexual sounding fob midget amharas are bagging your women :kanyehmm:
:pachah1::mjlol::pachah1::mjlol: N*gga we don't even claim her and she's an honorary Ethiopian chick now. Plus she is some weird second generation Sudanese American girl who has some identity issues. Non-diasporan Sudanese girls in Sudan would never be insane enough to marry some Amhara midget guy.

The last video she made of herself going to Sudan, her husband wasn't in this video and he most likely didn't travel with her to Sudan as she knew that her relatives back home in Sudan would never approve of this raw meat eating Habesha kaffir husband of hers.

Look at this video she's upset that Sudanese people on social media thought that she was a Habesha woman as no sane Sudanese person ever gets married to a Habesha person they might fuck one on the low but marrying one is a totally different story. All Sudanese people in Sudan literally all think of Ethiopian/Eritrean people as being just cleaners, maids and servants, refugees in our country and we mock those guys cause they come to our country and they can't even speak our language properly despite some of them living in Sudan for years. Maybe it is due to how low IQ some Habesha people really are.

"Amharas are banging your women" yet you just showed me one example of this occurring and you ignored all of the other videos of Habesha women dating non Habesha men in this thread. On a sidenote at least he married her unlike how most Habesha women are all treated like sex toys and are then tossed to the side by non-Habesha men after they have had their fun time with them.

Last edited:
:pachah1::mjlol::pachah1::mjlol: N*gga we don't even claim her and she's an honorary Ethiopian chick now. Plus she is some weird second generation Sudanese American girl who has some identity issues. Non-diasporan Sudanese girls in Sudan would never be insane enough to marry some Amhara midget guy.

The last video she made of herself going to Sudan, her husband wasn't in this video and he most likely didn't travel with her to Sudan as she knew that her relatives back home in Sudan would never approve of this raw meat eating Habesha kaffir husband of hers.

Look at this video she's upset that Sudanese people on social media thought that she was a Habesha woman as no sane Sudanese person ever gets married to a Habesha person they might fuck one on the low but marrying one is a totally different story. All Sudanese people in Sudan literally all think of Ethiopian/Eritrean people as being just cleaners, maids and servants, refugees in our country and we mock those guys cause they come to our country and they can't even speak our language properly despite some of them living in Sudan for years. Maybe it is due to how low IQ some Habesha people really are.

"Amharas are banging your women" yet you just showed me one example of this occurring and you ignored all of the other videos of Habesha women dating non Habesha men in this thread. On a sidenote at least he married her unlike how most Habesha women are all treated like sex toys and are then tossed to the side by non-Habesha men after they have had their fun time with them.
It was just a joke :jaynerd:

Daymnnn ngl you Sudanese niggas lost a baddie wallahi easy 10/10 subxanallah :urgh::wowsweat:

Congrats to the Habeshi he scored a dime :salute:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Best Habeshi pussy in Ottawa is down south, near Heron Gate. Mad Eritrean bad *****es posted there.
Near the food basics and dem tings ahlie man of culture :denzelnigga:

I live DT and I went byward at night bare Eri and Lebanese tings drunk asf tryna get wussed:diddyass:

Near the food basics and dem tings ahlie man of culture :denzelnigga:

I live DT and I went byward at night bare Eri and Lebanese tings drunk asf tryna get wussed:diddyass:
hehe yeah, you got that right. I am very familiar with the area got niggas that live there. :pachah1:

Damn DT doe? Shit must be lit, hope you enjoy your time here. :obama:

Trending

Latest posts