Wallahi I feel bad for habesha guys in the west

Their women are literally being passed around by west africa men. One of my coworkers wife who he brought from Ethiopia was shagging with this Nigerian dude. Damn the chick is beautiful. :banderas:Long story short she caught them in bed and decided to call the cops on the madow guy. I told him to leave her and we almost came to blows. :mjkkk:He is always crying to others at work about how he hates coming to work because while he is hard at work he knows his wife is getting her back blown out my this West African. :russ:

majority ethiopians stay with their own (or at least here in the dmv) but there's always the outlier ****s in every community
i don't see half madow half ethiopians that often but ngl I've seen lots of eri habeshas marry out

i don't get marrying out tho like someone on here said u will be the 5% horn african ancestry to a white/black family really fast since our genes be non existent

majority ethiopians stay with their own (or at least here in the dmv) but there's always the outlier ****s in every community
i don't see half madow half ethiopians that often but ngl I've seen lots of eri habeshas marry out
California habesha date out the most.

IgaFuuq

Cadaanka iska ilaali
i don't get marrying out tho like someone on here said u will be the 5% horn african ancestry to a white/black family really fast since our genes be non existent
somalis have really weak genes i was literally talking to my mom about this last night
1598630336808.png

Habesha women in Canada date Jamaican + West African almost exclusively. Their men date Somali women ironically :drakelaugh:

Habesha women in Canada date Jamaican + West African almost exclusively. Their men date Somali women ironically :drakelaugh:
I have seen a couple date faraxs. Habesha women have a strange blm approach to dating madows. Its like they considered themselves more culturally closer to madows than habesha men

Habeshas are cucked because most of them are fake Christians and they live a very secular lifestyle. They should have let Ahmed Gurey the famous Somali warrior finish off Islamizing that whole country until that traitorous Ethiopian Amraha Christian king Gelawdewosat decided to join forces with the Portuguese in order to defeat him in the battle of Wayna Daga which led to the demise of the Adal sultanate in Ethiopia aswell as the expulsion of the Muslim Adal rulers from Ethiopia too. Had they won that battle, then Ethiopia would have been a majority Muslim country today.

At least then if Ethiopia was a majority Muslim country today then their men would have some gheerah over their women. Wallahi the only Christians who I fully rate today are the Coptics, Mennonites and the Amish. They are extremely conservative and pious Christians who don't let any outsider marry into their families.

Last edited:
The Habesha women I've encountered in their young years are complete ****s, smash any nationality in sight besides their own men. Only pure Habesha women were Jebrati Tigre's and Hararis, Amharas and especially Tigrinya have some ****ty ass women.

The Habesha women I've encountered in their young years are complete ****s, smash any nationality in sight besides their own men. Only pure Habesha women were Jebrati Tigre's and Hararis, Amharas and especially Tigrinya have some ****ty ass women.
How old are you?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
somalis are so gullible, this girl is not a drop somali
200 (2).gif

Trending

Latest posts