Wallah no lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Just stepped out my $80000 car,you think I actually care....Continue on clicking dislike my feelings are hurt.Just goes to show how childish the moderators are.I'm only 20 I would expect these single mothers and odayaal to have some i7tiraam.But at the end of the day man don't care.I will come back with something worse,you shouldn't mess with a software engineering major next time who also knows crazy tech wizzes.Your whole site would crash or shit could get personal with all 8 of those who are involved.Your credit cards and personal identity could be at stake but hey I'm a nobody and there is nothing to be afraid of,

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Just stepped out my $80000 car,you think I actually care....Continue on clicking dislike my feelings are hurt.Just goes to show how childish the moderators are.I'm only 20 I would expect these single mothers and odayaal to have some i7tiraam.But at the end of the day man don't care.I will come back with something worse,you shouldn't mess with a software engineering major next time who also knows crazy tech wizzes.Your whole site would crash or shit could get personal with all 8 of those who are involved.Your credit cards and personal identity could be at stake but hey I'm a nobody and there is nothing to be afraid of,
Mr software engineer take my dislike:ayaanswag:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
ass you started this don't cry foul now.:mjlaugh:

80,000 car kualaha :cryinglaughsmiley:ain't nobody give a fuk about what you drive fuk boy.:camby:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Bye felisha

BxmvRTro9SYc8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts