Walalaha PL/JL Peace Accords

Haddi ey sheekadhu sidaas tahay , Wardeydha aya dhulka lahaa asal ahaan. Give them their lands back and everybody is happy but you can't exprct to steal and live in peace
Harti and Absame were there, no reports or evidence of others being displaced. You guys are the latest in Kismaayo. Be a civilised newcomer or face the wrath of Allah.

I believe the city is large enough for all of Somaliweyn but I cannot stand nonsense.

The saddest thing is that Harti are very welcoming and civilised people as evident by Puntland. If Marehan didn't go on a mooryaan spree and had Imaan, Jubbaland would be the leading Federal State in Somalia. Your greed and short-sightedness is holding you back. But, hey, accuse me of "hate" blah blah. This is boring anyway, Bye.

Last edited:

Abaq

Shalom
Absame is defending their land.
They Don’t invading Other tribes land, unlike you after you lost your land in Galgaduud.
Absame has never encroached on other Somalis land, minus a village here and there. Waaba ceeb for us. We get land from shisheeye. But the bóons all they think about is Somali lands, esp Absame land whether in Doollo or Jubbaland

Abaq

Shalom
You are the biggest xaasid on the planet just look at how the langaab Farmajo wanted to destroy PL and JL something you folks never contributed anything apart from disorder.

I will give you what is your due right in Jubaland which is half Gedo which doesnt include Burdhuubo iyo Bardheere that is a generous offer I have for you.
When Madhoobe goes you will know actions have consequences.

Only Madhoobe amongst Absame beleive in la sasabo Mx .While most of Absame believe that we should treat you the way HG treat you in Galgaduud.
The Jubbaland Absame are too soft. The NFD Absame have a deport on sight policy for the bòons.

Mareexaan Gedo will not get better deal than what they have now in Jubaland let us face it.
The presidency of jubaland, Farmaajo and his supporters already conceded. They said Presidency position in jubaland is for Ogadeen. They said we just want replace Madoobe with Xidig or Seraar.
So Presidency position is settled.

Mareexaan Gedo will not get better deal than what they have now in Jubaland let us face it.
The presidency of jubaland, Farmaajo and his supporters already conceded. They said Presidency position in jubaland is for Ogadeen. They said we just want replace Madoobe with Xidig or Seraar.
So Presidency position is settled.
Never saxib. Xidig and seraar are new presidential candidates so we want to see what they can do. If a mx presidential candidate comes over we will support him.

Yes but we dont all live in Juboyinka but the Absame that live in Juboyinka are way more than all Sade combined.

You have used state resources just like MSB used state resources to displace Absame in Juboyinka but he failed and ended up in Nigeria.
When Farmajo leaves office you will go back to your oblivion and kissing the ring of Madoobe like you have been doing in the past.

You folks are the worst xasidin ever you want to take other peoples land by force .

The Ethiopian military in Gedo is more than the entire known KDF forces not only in JL but also Kenya at large.

Tell me what are Ethiopians doing in Gedo? Close to 40 K eating quule or are they Facaye?
Once Xaarmaajo leaves Office we will use the same Ethiopian contingent that welcomed these Adoon ****s to Arrest them kkkk. JL officials heading to Adis Ababa to speak with Abiye he will bend the knee and round up all the Terrorist *******s.

Last edited:
Once Xaarmaajo leaves Office we will use the same Ethiopian contingent that welcomed these Adoon ****s to Arrest them kkkk. JL officials heading to Asia Ababa to speak with Abiye he will bend the knee and round up all the Terrorist *******s.

Warya you terrorist buun dont go to ethiopia if you dont wanna get arrested. :mjlaugh:
The cell madoobe left is being warmed by another ogaden terrorist. After i karbaash him he will go back to his cell. Thats if i don't execute him first in somalia as AS.

Warya you terrorist buun dont go to ethiopia if you dont wanna get arrested. :mjlaugh:
The cell madoobe left is being warmed by another ogaden terrorist. After i karbaash him he will go back to his cell. Thats if i don't execute him first in somalia as AS.
your time is ticking. You fell out with Xaarmaajo. Divided your clan and even fell out with your Ethiopian masters.Bon Hunting season is soon to commence.:ahh:

your time is ticking. You fell out with Xaarmaajo. Divided your clan and even fell out with your Ethiopian masters.Bon Hunting season is soon to commence.:ahh:
Buun buun dhalay cagdheer. Let the buuun hunting commence its karbaash time. Im sending you back to kenya. Mx is more united than ever. Come to mee. Your **** soldiers wielding 1 old ak will be karbaashed.

Buun buun dhalay cagdheer. Let the buuun hunting commence its karbaash time. Im sending you back to kenya. Mx is more united than ever. Come to mee. Your **** soldiers wielding 1 old ak will be karbaashed.
they say if you are not on the table you are the Menu. Prepare as many Buun Footsoldiers you want. 5 more months until your funeral ceremony.:damn:

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Harti and Absame were there, no reports or evidence of others being displaced. You guys are the latest in Kismaayo. Be a civilised newcomer or face the wrath of Allah.

I believe the city is large enough for all of Somaliweyn but I cannot stand nonsense.
Absame alongside Sade came to Jubbaland at the same time displacing Wardey and Boran who lived there , Harti came later to Kismayo . We are not fighting for Kismayo although you guys don't want Sade to live there, Sade is fighting for Jubbaland presidency that is all

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
The saddest thing is that Harti are very welcoming and civilised people as evident by Puntland. If Marehan didn't go on a mooryaan spree and had Imaan, Jubbaland would be the leading Federal State in Somalia. Your greed and short-sightedness is holding you back. But, hey, accuse me of "hate" blah blah. This is boring anyway, Bye.
Greed? Short sightedness? How am I all of that when I'm the one being bombed by Kenya while my so called president praises them? Jubbaland will be the leading when Axmed is gone, the guy has done nothing even for Kismayo other than loot the aid money

bro marehan is so defeated mentally they cry we do not want Mohamed Zubeer, we hate MZ and prefer Makahil and Cawlyahan

imagine a girl saying i hate this guy but want one of his other brothers to marry me

:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

Cabdullahi Yuus fmaous saying in the early 2000s

" Marehan can only fight when using outsiders, they will use shishey to wage war on Darood and can only defeat darood with shishey, but only Mohamed Zubeer can defeat marehans and their supporters, God created Mohamed Zubeer to karbash and deal with Marehan and their moryaanimo"

Basrre Hiraale in 2007 After being kicked out of kismayo by hassan turki and ahmed and then being atatcked by reer afmadow Mohamed zubeer and 40 of his vehicles being bured and 70 of his 200 men killed

" One day, an Ogadeni will come to kismayo from NFD and deep inside Ogadeniya who has never seen marehan, never heard of marehan and does not know marehan and he will defeat marehan and take back kismayo for these men have been fighting Ethiopians for centuries and have been the wall for somalis against habashi for centuries"

i met these guys in Jan 2013 in kismayo, these guys only new Harti, Absame, and Dir -to them i-door, dir, hawiye were all same thing, Dir,

These guys were from dagaxbuur, iamy, afdheer, nagob, deep inside and western Ogadeniya who never dealt with buuns or from the extreme south west of wajir and never met a buun

i could not stop laughing the one one of them, an ONLF soldier with jubaland forces called me over

he pointed to a madow bantu somali and say "Teeri have you ever seen an African who speaks somali" wallahi he was so shocked to see a madow who speaks af somali he was laughing in amazement

he said Teeri how did they learn af somali, are they form kenya ? he genuinely could not believe a bantu somali existed until he came to somalia

thesse are the guys who wanted held me in the airport for 1 hour because hassan shekih was sending a lot of guys with foreign passports to cause havoc and he would give them money to head to ksimayo and create beef, arm guys, fund groups etc in the early days

just before i was sent back they said what is your clan, i said OG, they say agah, why did you not tell us your Absame warya? do you have a damiin, then they gave me a free ride to town from the airport

they laughed "you reer waamo Absame need to be more assertive and say your abtir before your deported, your a young guy with foreign passport, alone and no wife, kids etc, the classic terrorist and trouble makers we have been deporting lately back to xamar"

lots fo the young guys captured fighting for shishkabab by Jubaland forces then were young foreign passport holders with no kids, wife etc,
Very interesting man!!
it reminds me 1992 To 1993 Bardhere, we saw Black American soldiers, we thought they were Kenyan or Somali madow . We were kids, we did know anything about America.
Lol!!

Trending