Walalaha PL/JL Peace Accords

He was Bahgrey.

Sayidka only beefed with Reer Dalal Ugaas Magan , one sub clan of Reer Magan, Reer warfa

imagine Qamaan Bulxaan the famous poet was Xanduule Ugaas Magan, brothers of Dalal yet he served as the Sayid's minister of Defence in the Darwish state

Moahme Zubeer supported the sayid 1005 escept for Dalal for just a time,

in fact in 1891 when the Sayid started his war, Reer Dalal Ugaas Magan Ugaas Warfa gave the sayid 80 horses and 80 riffles,

the only thing Dalal asked the sayid was we are the royal family, we Ugaas Magan, do not touch our royal title and and leave us to be the kings of the Absame as we have been for centuries,

later on they amde peace, i shoudl know, why? because my great great awow was the one who was heading Reer Dalal Ugaas Magan and gave the sayid the horses and riffles,

my fmaily killed his abti abbas and the sayid went crazy for a time but only killed 38 dalal men,

afetrwards the my great great grand dads aaughter was married to the sayid and the sayid in return gave his sister to my great great grandfathers eldest son

peace was made,

peace was made, no other Mz fought them, in fact not even reer ugaas magan fought him, like i said, Qamaan bulxaan was the defence minister equivalent of the Sayid , a man of the royal Magan household, it was just the aggressive reer dalal who wanted to protect the royal title since they robbed the royal title from their reer ugaas 30 years earlier, which reer dalal gave back to reer ugaas magan after Ogadens intervened

and its not 300, it was just 38 men, after we killed abbas his abti, and we wanted to kill the sayid as we did not want him to declare himself king of the Absame

we made peace, and every other Mohamed zubeer clan provide man power to the sayid

this buun lies and makes it out as if the entire Mz were fighting him, it was just the hardcore royalist line of the royal family, reer dalal Ugaas magan who were fearful of their powers being lost, reer ugaas magan are 12 jilibs and the other 11 kilis supported the sayid at first like reer dalal and till the war, even dalal supported him as log as he did it in isaaq lands and not inside ogaden lands

the Sayid is our son end of the day, not many people can say the sayid married my grandfathers edo (my great grand dads daughter) or they married form the sayid

Ogs in here will verify what i said, the sayid never killed 300 MZ, pure BS - only reer Dalal Ugaas Magan fought him at a time and peace was made afterwards

brothers fight over power all the time, end of the day we made peace, and we swapped wives

how man can boast they gave the Sayid a wife ? and he in return gave them a wife? How many can say they gave him 80 horse and 80 riffles in 1891, with in months of his crusade?

:win::denzelnigga:

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
@Django if you are so landheere why don't you attack Gedo and overthrow langaab Sade? Or rather why is langaab Sade fighting with you in Kismayo and Jubba regions when you can't fight them in Gedo? Been iyo turuufo aya meesha ku heysiin. Sade wuu sabray laakin doqon faras looga dagay aya noqoteen marka waa inan xaqeena udagaalano

Django

Staff Member
@Django if you are so landheere why don't you attack Gedo and overthrow langaab Sade? Or rather why is langaab Sade fighting with you in Kismayo and Jubba regions when you can't fight them in Gedo? Been iyo turuufo aya meesha ku heysiin. Sade wuu sabray laakin doqon faras looga dagay aya noqoteen marka waa inan xaqeena udagaalano
There is no langaab Sade fighting me in Kismaayo or Jubba name one rebel langaab Sade fighting in those areas.
Just because
Sade wuxu Sabre ba iska yar wick ad Hayden oo awood ah wa isticmasheen Ethiopia, AS, Shirdon , Farmajo.hawiye cidamda xooga dalks etc maxa harey?

Weli Absame muidhin jawabin marku Madhoobe baxo baa laxisabtami.
Analysts dhurwa wax an laqeybsaneno majirto.
Waxa leedhin edhihin wa Garbaharey iyo quburaha jubaland kuyaalo inti kaso keyso wa dhulmigi msb idhin kibriyey.

2013 Kismaayo idhinka dagaal do qateen waina jabteen.

Dagalka kasocdhey Gedo wexey udaxeysa marexan.ya ba isgaarey?

We as Absame belivie Madhoobe should go and we should not share anything with Sade.

Dad idhinka xuun oo idhinka xaasidsan wa amxaro kaliya.

There is no langaab Sade fighting me in Kismaayo or Jubba name one rebel langaab Sade fighting in those areas.
Just because
Sade wuxu Sabre ba iska yar wick ad Hayden oo awood ah wa isticmasheen Ethiopia, AS, Shirdon , Farmajo.hawiye cidamda xooga dalks etc maxa harey?

Waxa leedhin edhihin wa Garbaharey iyo quburaha jubaland kuyaalo inti kaso keyso wa dhulmigi msb idhin kibriyey.

We as Absame belivie Madhoobe should go and we should not share anything with Sade.

Saxib mx is not xasiid that's bs you tell yourself. If anything it's ogaden who are xasid and don't want mx to share anything with them.

Django

Staff Member
Saxib mx is not xasiid that's bs you tell yourself. If anything it's ogaden who are xasid and don't want mx to share anything with them.
You are the biggest xaasid on the planet just look at how the langaab Farmajo wanted to destroy PL and JL something you folks never contributed anything apart from disorder.

I will give you what is your due right in Jubaland which is half Gedo which doesnt include Burdhuubo iyo Bardheere that is a generous offer I have for you.
When Madhoobe goes you will know actions have consequences.

Only Madhoobe amongst Absame beleive in la sasabo Mx .While most of Absame believe that we should treat you the way HG treat you in Galgaduud.

You are the biggest xaasid on the planet just look at how the langaab Farmajo wanted to destroy PL and JL something you folks never contributed anything apart from disorder.

I will give you what is your due right in Jubaland which is half Gedo which doesnt include Burdhuubo iyo Bardheere that is a generous offer I have for you.

Only Madhoobe amongst Absame beleive in la sasabo Mx .While most of Absame believe that we should treat you the way HG treat you in Galgaduud.
Farmaajo tried to destroy PL an JL? Bullshit again. Since when does madoobe = JL? Warya farmaajo was here since 2017, I was karbaashing hotos all that time. When did I mention madoobe or ogaden except in 2019? 2 years and half in office saxib, and farmaajo didn't do anything to JL. all you calaacal about is what happened this last year. As for PL they know what they were doing wrong. They sided with hawiye against farmaajo, so they have no reason to calaacal. Even Puntland and Farmaajo weren't enemies back then.

Madoobe understands mx is important to continue being president. You had trouble with few reer deeni boys in Kismayo. When kenya goes, I'm meeting you in afmadow and kismayo. And sending you back to xabashi and kikuyus. Mx is not reer deni alone, and I will show you what that means. You haven't seen anything, your bois from DDS used to do hit-and-run on oromos, and galjecel. They don't know MX, make sure to prepare your houses in islii if you have any. And talk to kenya to prepare for you a good place in dadab.

Zayn

Just because

Dagaaladhi halkee kasocdheen? Waa Kismayo iyo Jubboyinka , Gedo maahan. Sade cid ey isticmalayan ma jirto , xeeladeena iyo maskaxdheena lee waye. If you want to bring up JVA , I can bring up your alliance with Shabaab and Mjs to fight Barre Hiraale. Saxiib runta aya necebtihiin hadaa tihiin Reer Somalispot, beenta aad isku sheegtin ayaad run umaleysiin. Marehan waa major player in Somalia let alone Jubbaland. Madoobe knows he has to have Sade on his side for his little Kismayo project to be deemed legitimate that is why he has Sayid Aden as VP even though Axmed doesn't control Gedo at all. Gedo raggi iskalahaa baa usoojesteen . Haddi ad rabto inaad dhimasho usiraadiso wiilashiina , Gedo usoodir. Your puppet Janan failed despite help from KDF stationed in Mandera.
Nobody wants Axmed except his jiffo , his forced agreement with Seerar is null now , the two had a fallout in Xamar. Jubbaland lugu xukumi maayo muruq Kenyati , laga xukumi maayo Nairobi Jubbaland waa dhul Soomaliyeed,, Axmed waa duli dabodhilif ah oo la isticmalayo sidaa dhulka iyo badda Somalia loo iibsadho. Jubbaland Absame ma leh inta Soomali oo dagta aya leh. After Axmed is gone , the next president will be Sade kubishaareyso taas

Dagaaladhi halkee kasocdheen? Waa Kismayo iyo Jubboyinka , Gedo maahan. Sade cid ey isticmalayan ma jirto , xeeladeena iyo maskaxdheena lee waye. If you want to bring up JVA , I can bring up your alliance with Shabaab and Mjs to fight Barre Hiraale. Saxiib runta aya necebtihiin hadaa tihiin Reer Somalispot, beenta aad isku sheegtin ayaad run umaleysiin. Marehan waa major player in Somalia let alone Jubbaland. Madoobe knows he has to have Sade on his side for his little Kismayo project to be deemed legitimate that is why he has Sayid Aden as VP even though Axmed doesn't control Gedo at all. Gedo raggi iskalahaa baa usoojesteen . Haddi ad rabto inaad dhimasho usiraadiso wiilashiina , Gedo usoodir. Your puppet Janan failed despite help from KDF stationed in Mandera.
Nobody wants Axmed except his jiffo , his forced agreement with Seerar is null now , the two had a fallout in Xamar. Jubbaland lugu xukumi maayo muruq Kenyati , laga xukumi maayo Nairobi Jubbaland waa dhul Soomaliyeed,, Axmed waa duli dabodhilif ah oo la isticmalayo sidaa dhulka iyo badda Somalia loo iibsadho. Jubbaland Absame ma leh inta Soomali oo dagta aya leh. After Axmed is gone , the next president will be Sade kubishaareyso taas
Brother Zero chance.you need psychological evaluation.
Even If Sade man becomes Jubaland President, it will be the blessing and approval of Absame.
Without it Zero chance, wake up man!!!

Zayn

Brother Zero chance.you need psychological evaluation.
Even If Sade man becomes Jubaland President, it will be the blessing and approval of Absame.
Without it Zero chance, wake up man!!!
Waan arkeyna hadii uu nolol Rabbi nagu gaarsiiyo. I will be on a land shopping spree in Lower Jubba that day :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

sincity

Regent Park
VIP

They live on the hope that they may rule Jubbaland in the future when in fact they have nothing to show for it, their own region has zero development and security.

Hope is a dangerous thing but this is good for Jubbaland cause the more they keep hoping the more they will lose heart and at the end of the road is nothing for them.

Your second will always try to undermine you.

reer

madow lover
They live on the hope that they may rule Jubbaland in the future when in fact they have nothing to show for it, their own region has zero development and security.

Hope is a dangerous thing but this is good for Jubbaland cause the more they keep hoping the more they will lose heart and at the end of the road is nothing for them.

Your second will always try to undermine you.
marehan deegaans are better than afmadow dhobley bu'ale etc kismayo university waxaa la dhisay in the jva era

gen dhuumaal former vice governor of lower juba waa taliye in madobe security
ina sayid adan his lap dog
janan on madobe side
col cabas eventually madoobuu raacay even though he was well known anti ogaden
cirro abdi shire the talxe dude iyo ugaaska and mx mps in kismayo waa iska useless janan ama cabas oo kale maaha

doolow
beled xaawo
luuq
ceel waaq
part of bardera
intaas majority of gedo bay ahayd on madobe's side for years
moalimu is new he named new gedo district commisioners this year

this type of selective memory funny weeye

marehan deegaans are better than afmadow dhobley bu'ale etc kismayo university waxaa la dhisay in the jva era

gen dhuumaal former vice governor of lower juba waa taliye in madobe security
ina sayid adan his lap dog
janan on madobe side
col cabas eventually madoobuu raacay even though he was well known anti ogaden
cirro abdi shire the talxe dude iyo ugaaska and mx mps in kismayo waa iska useless janan ama cabas oo kale maaha

doolow
beled xaawo
luuq
ceel waaq
part of bardera
intaas majority of gedo bay ahayd on madobe's side for years
moalimu is new he named new gedo district commisioners this year

this type of selective memory is funny

all the 4 universities in kismayo are Ogaden owned and started by Ogadens,

when huraale was robbing, we were building universities and we rule you now as a result,

your moryaan by nature

It's haram to give these illegal newcomers any land or right in Jubbada dhexe. The only land they ever got was by robbing the natives and others when their warlord was in charge.

Marehan even built a hotel on land owned by the MJ tycoon, Uunlaaye. Where will they go on the day of judgement?

I am talking about the real natives, anyone who steals land, anyone who bullies, is a thief.

Historical documents prove who is native to Waamo and who is a squatter.

Abo Siyadists think they are immortal and their Kismaayo obsession will lead them to hellfire.

Zayn

It's haram to give these illegal newcomers any land or right in Jubbada dhexe. The only land they ever got was by robbing the natives and others when their warlord was in charge.

Marehan even built a hotel on land owned by the MJ tycoon, Uunlaaye. Where will they go on the day of judgement?

I am talking about the real natives, anyone who steals land, anyone who bullies, is a thief.

Abo Siyadists think they are immortal and their Kismaayo obsession will lead them to hellfire.
Haddi ey sheekadhu sidaas tahay , Wardeydha aya dhulka lahaa asal ahaan. Give them their lands back and everybody is happy but you can't exprct to steal and live in peace

reer

madow lover

Haddi ey sheekadhu sidaas tahay , Wardeydha aya dhulka lahaa asal ahaan. Give them their lands back and everybody is happy but you can't exprct to steal and live in peace
mx have been part of taajiriinta kismayo for decades we don't need to rob mj hanti. ma soconayso inaa accusations keento when morgan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and was attacking mx

commanders iyo militia helped mjs in kismayo and were later backstabbed by morgan when he kicked them out. do you want them to stay in the jungle forever? kuma fahmayo

Django

Staff Member
mx have been part of taajiriinta kismayo for decades we don't need to rob mj hanti. ma soconayso inaa accusations keento when morgan
and was attacking mx

commanders iyo militia helped mjs in kismayo and were later backstabbed by morgan when he kicked them out. do you want them to stay in the jungle forever? kuma fahmayo
Marex.an used to be working in butchery shops owned by MJ in Kismaayo and they were Talxe the rest came to Kismaayo after Siyad Baree took over and brought cascasey.

Your water uncle was kofiya cas remnants who were fighting Madhoobe

Those mooriyan were given a proper beating.You cant start a war and cancel about being Karbashed.

Trending