Walalaha PL/JL Peace Accords

Aren't you langaab cawliyahan? Why are you so triggered. Go free your shitholes from AS warya. Instead of hiding in dadab and NFD. You will wait until judgement day for madoobe to free your lands. If you're nin rag ah, go fight for your lands. Your people's hands and legs are cut everyday and they are stoned by rx AS. While you're here crying about marehan and madoobe who did nothing except for his jiffo.
You’re doing cheap shopping in Between Ogaden and Absame.
Is not your business.

When did MZ rule marehan you're tripping warya. I ruled you during adal times, I ruled you again during msb. Ogaden were ruled by sheikhaal, you weren't even ruling yourselves when did you rule marehan? Kismayo university was made during barre hiraale time. Tell me what madoobe built? 7 years with proper government, with aid where did all that money go? If barre hiraale had half what madoobe got from the fgs jubbaland would be a place today. Where is all the money from charcoal trade? Where where? You have nothing to show for it. I will karbaash you warya see where you will hide from me. 7 years is enough of a chance go to nairobi and tend to your shops. Jubbaland is no longer your home
They are ruling you now and before DDS and everywhere.

Dhaqan marexan is to try to instigate between subclans. First they divide Kablalax, then Absame into MZ vs Cawlyahan. They also like to pit MJs against each other saying MS vs other MJs.

They are fuleey minority who cannot compete so they act like parasites, wriggling in the business of laandheere clans.

Gedo is under no one saxib. No city in gedo is guarded by ethiopians or is under AS. While buale the supposed capital is under AS rule so are other many ogaden cities. Kismayo is under KDF, madoobe is in a bunker protected by KDF his daddies. WHo he uses to pressure other ogaden politicians. AS is in kismayo, the guy who stole the money and was the one evicting civilians from their homes using KDF was blown to bits by AS, and you couldn't do anything to protect him. His haraan money was his demise. He died to an explosion and in the afterlife he will suffer for his misdeeds.
What?
Why are you lying?
They are in Garabaharey 4000
Bardhere 5000 eithopian
Especially They occupy Bardhere airport

Watch, when Farmaajo leaves they will BEG for a "Daarood conference" and run around with a begging bowl. I guarantee it.

Give them no concessions. They threatened to join HAG and begged for 5 Kablalax seats to not do so? Then turned around and twerked for HAG anyway.

Darodism should die politically, only Puntism and Jubbaland with eternal Absame President.

Anything less is suicide.

Yeah Madoobe is Mohamed Zubeer

notice how the buun always says Harti and cawlyahan, cawlyahan is an OG clan, its a tactic used by buuns where they will say we hate mohamed zubeer and prefer cawlyahan or makahil, another OG sub clan

No MJ ever and i mean ever say i like this OG sub clan and i hate this OG sub clan, Og is Og to them,

this guy @AutumnBreeze is 100% certifiable Buun

its always a tell tale sign, he is 100% Dalalos a infamous buun who has like 6 different accounts

well done sister for the buun radar God has given you, well done masha Allah

wallahi this guy is a buun asli, he hates Mohamed Zubeer, No MJ who is nasab hates any Ogaden sub clans, never, and i mean never, its like me hating an MJ sub clan and loving others

he is a buun 100%, buun as buun as they come
For us Harti,
Absame is Absame same.

I'm not claiming I'm landheere. it's you guys. Aren't you equal to half of all somalis? Come on. It will be easy victory against langaab sade and other yaryars. You will absolutely demolish us in a 1p1v, and we won't be able to do anything. Madoobe will come back, I have nothing to complain about and will kiss emir madoobe's ring. Easy win. Too bad your uncle is rigging elections and is even against 1p1v in xamar.

I'm not gonna fight kenya dude. That would be suicidal. I'd rather herd my camels and tend to my farms in bardheere and luuq. And chill. Actually i'd even chill in areas surrounding kismayo and in Kismayo itself as long as I'm in areas where no ogaden inhabit so they steal my land. Why is your langaab qabil using kdf, come fight me warya. You even fire kdf shells at me in my areas surrounding kismayo. I'm not leaving. 1 million ogaden in NFD, another million in jubbaland and day and night you're hating on langaab sade. That's ceeb warya. You should be protecting your langaab cousins not hating on us. Smh.
Absame is defending their land.
They Don’t invading Other tribes land, unlike you after you lost your land in Galgaduud.

Django

Staff Member
Alright let's forget about that. What does you as ogaden plan for JL, madoobe for 8 more years?
We remove Madoobe and we take back Bardheere and fafaxduun and declare war on Mx both in Gedo and Kenya.we will take you back to pre 1969 borders.

Isiolo is mostly dblock and borana now not ogaden/aulihan and they aren’t bigger than dblock.
I am talking About Baadiyaha between Garrisa county and Isiolo is Cawalyahan grazing land and can find their Camels.
Also Isiolo you find all Harti including MJ and Warsangli too. I know couple of family here in the US who from Isiolo.
Iman Abdulle Majid, the model her mother AUN Maryan Baadi was born Isiolo.
For the comparison between Dhulbahante and Cawalyahan population wise estimate , when you consider each their territory i think Cawalyahan is more than Dhulbahante.
Just estimate.

Dhaqan marexan is to try to instigate between subclans. First they divide Kablalax, then Absame into MZ vs Cawlyahan. They also like to pit MJs against each other saying MS vs other MJs.

They are fuleey minority who cannot compete so they act like parasites, wriggling in the business of laandheere clans.
Sister you mean MS Vs CS. There no other MJ that can face both MJs.

Isiolo is mostly dblock and borana now not ogaden/aulihan and they aren’t bigger than dblock.
Isiolo belongs to our Dhulbahahnte brothers,

Cawlyahan can easily rival whole dir and even isaaq and hiraab or even possibly harti bro

do not forget the live and own Afhdeer, its like bigger than galnus , in Ogadeniya

they own whole middle jubba and half of gedo and half of bakools 6 degmo they own 3 degmo and get 12 Mps for south west state

they live in NFD and have pushed boran into marsabet and central kenya in tanaland beyond the river

Cawlyahan single handedly fought British, Indian soldiers and marehan foot slaves between 1903 till 1917, 14 years long

the British called them the most formidable foe we ever face din the African continent

also judge a clan by the lands they occupy, conquered and expanded into,

cawlyahan is 100% for sure bigger than Marehan, most likely same size as Harti and hiraab and maybe even isaaq

name another somalis that straddles Afdheer which touches from the oromia borders then into Bakool sare, Bardeer and Buale and Jilib and got Mps from all those areas for decades

the true sleeping giant of the Ogaden world are cawlyahan and Mohamed zubeer but do not do power grabs like their Moahmed zubeer brothers - both are ( Bah Taanado Leelkase ), Baahale Muuse Caghdeer

people actually forget that half the Mps of gedo go to Cawlyahan, that is how silent they are, silent but massive and deadly and landeere

look at the fmaous somali mahmah, "somali is Reer Afgaab but beautify with a small amount of other somali langabs" reer afgab are a cawlyahan sub clan,

An cawlyahan can walk from the Oromia border with Afheer province in centrakl Ogadeniya and come all the way to jilib in indian ocean coast and never meet another somali outside of the cawlyahan world

an cawlyahan can walk from the oromia/ Afheer border to Jilib or drive and still be in what we call classic cawlyahan lands where they got Mps for in 1960 ethiopia and somalia, forget today

from 1960-1991 Jilib Mps were shared only by Mohamed Zubeer and Cawlyahan

through somalia they just need toc ross from afdheer into bakool sare which is cawlyahan lands, they get 12 Mps from south west state where they share bakool 50/50 with raxanweyn

even inside raxanweyn there are a lot of cawlyahan amongst them who have married with them for hundreds of years

cawlyahan is the true landeere, silent, mellow humble version of their brothers, Mohamed zubeer,

around the 200 Km is where Afheere centre is, the border is Bale/borana and Ogadeniya

judge a clan by the amount of distance they can occupy and for how long, in this case centuries, its like russians who straddle for thousands of Km and Denmark or belgium only a couple
hundred KM long/wide

This is just somalia/DDS, iamgine NFD where calwyahan was pushing gallo madow and boran sicne 1840s and have passed river tanan central kenya/NFD border and into marsabet where they karbash aggressive wild borans and toehr bantus
1600844544609.png

Last edited:
They are ruling you now and before DDS and everywhere.

bro marehan is so defeated mentally they cry we do not want Mohamed Zubeer, we hate MZ and prefer Makahil and Cawlyahan

imagine a girl saying i hate this guy but want one of his other brothers to marry me

:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

Cabdullahi Yuus fmaous saying in the early 2000s

" Marehan can only fight when using outsiders, they will use shishey to wage war on Darood and can only defeat darood with shishey, but only Mohamed Zubeer can defeat marehans and their supporters, God created Mohamed Zubeer to karbash and deal with Marehan and their moryaanimo"

Basrre Hiraale in 2007 After being kicked out of kismayo by hassan turki and ahmed and then being atatcked by reer afmadow Mohamed zubeer and 40 of his vehicles being bured and 70 of his 200 men killed

" One day, an Ogadeni will come to kismayo from NFD and deep inside Ogadeniya who has never seen marehan, never heard of marehan and does not know marehan and he will defeat marehan and take back kismayo for these men have been fighting Ethiopians for centuries and have been the wall for somalis against habashi for centuries"

i met these guys in Jan 2013 in kismayo, these guys only new Harti, Absame, and Dir -to them i-door, dir, hawiye were all same thing, Dir,

These guys were from dagaxbuur, iamy, afdheer, nagob, deep inside and western Ogadeniya who never dealt with buuns or from the extreme south west of wajir and never met a buun

i could not stop laughing the one one of them, an ONLF soldier with jubaland forces called me over

he pointed to a madow bantu somali and say "Teeri have you ever seen an African who speaks somali" wallahi he was so shocked to see a madow who speaks af somali he was laughing in amazement

he said Teeri how did they learn af somali, are they form kenya ? he genuinely could not believe a bantu somali existed until he came to somalia

thesse are the guys who wanted held me in the airport for 1 hour because hassan shekih was sending a lot of guys with foreign passports to cause havoc and he would give them money to head to ksimayo and create beef, arm guys, fund groups etc in the early days

just before i was sent back they said what is your clan, i said OG, they say agah, why did you not tell us your Absame warya? do you have a damiin, then they gave me a free ride to town from the airport

they laughed "you reer waamo Absame need to be more assertive and say your abtir before your deported, your a young guy with foreign passport, alone and no wife, kids etc, the classic terrorist and trouble makers we have been deporting lately back to xamar"

lots fo the young guys captured fighting for shishkabab by Jubaland forces then were young foreign passport holders with no kids, wife etc,

Isiolo belongs to our Dhulbahahnte brothers,

Cawlyahan can easily rival whole dir and even isaaq and hiraab or even possibly harti bro

do not forget the live and own Afhdeer, its like bigger than galnus , in Ogadeniya

they own whole middle jubba and half of gedo and half of bakools 6 degmo they own 3 degmo and get 12 Mps for south west state

they live in NFD and have pushed boran into marsabet and central kenya in tanaland beyond the river

Cawlyahan single handedly fought British, Indian soldiers and marehan foot slaves between 1903 till 1917, 14 years long

the British called them the most formidable foe we ever face din the African continent

also judge a clan by the lands they occupy, conquered and expanded into,

cawlyahan is 100% for sure bigger than Marehan, most likely same size as Harti and hiraab and maybe even isaaq

name another somalis that straddles Afdheer which touches from the oromia borders then into Bakool sare, Bardeer and Buale and Jilib and got Mps from all those areas for decades

the true sleeping giant of the Ogaden world are cawlyahan and Mohamed zubeer but do not do power grabs like their Moahmed zubeer brothers - both are ( Bah Taanado Leelkase ), Baahale Muuse Caghdeer

people actually forget that half the Mps of gedo go to Cawlyahan, that is how silent they are, silent but massive and deadly and landeere

look at the fmaous somali mahmah, "somali is Reer Afgaab but beautify with a small amount of other somali langabs" reer afgab are a cawlyahan sub clan,

An cawlyahan can walk from the Oromia border with Afheer province in centrakl Ogadeniya and come all the way to jilib in indian ocean coast and never meet another somali outside of the cawlyahan world

an cawlyahan can walk from the oromia/ Afheer border to Jilib or drive and still be in what we call classic cawlyahan lands where they got Mps for in 1960 ethiopia and somalia, forget today

from 1960-1991 Jilib Mps were shared only by Mohamed Zubeer and Cawlyahan

through somalia they just need toc ross from afdheer into bakool sare which is cawlyahan lands, they get 12 Mps from south west state where they share bakool 50/50 with raxanweyn

even inside raxanweyn there are a lot of cawlyahan amongst them who have married with them for hundreds of years

cawlyahan is the true landeere, silent, mellow humble version of their brothers, Mohamed zubeer,

around the 200 Km is where Afheere centre is, the border is Bale/borana and Ogadeniya

judge a clan by the amount of distance they can occupy and for how long, in this case centuries, its like russians who straddle for thousands of Km and Denmark or belgium only a couple
hundred KM long/wide

This is just somalia/DDS, iamgine NFD where calwyahan was pushing gallo madow and boran sicne 1840s and have passed river tanan central kenya/NFD border and into marsabet where they karbash aggressive wild borans and toehr bantus
View attachment 142061
Cawlyahan wa gob, landhere waana Tol, kumade walaal kombe :mybusiness:

Trending

Latest posts