Walalaha PL/JL Peace Accords

Mj and mx are good with each other as qabils. But we oppose each other in politics, there will be no alliance regardless of what farmaajo does. As this has been going on before farmaajo and will go on soon after until we resolve these issues.
Not all MX against MJ. Wagardaac are pro Puntlanders

What quality do you ilk.yar have?
Go build toilets in Gheeto.
Aren't you langaab cawliyahan? Why are you so triggered. Go free your shitholes from AS warya. Instead of hiding in dadab and NFD. You will wait until judgement day for madoobe to free your lands. If you're nin rag ah, go fight for your lands. Your people's hands and legs are cut everyday and they are stoned by rx AS. While you're here crying about marehan and madoobe who did nothing except for his jiffo.

Django

Staff Member
Aren't you langaab cawliyahan? Why are you so triggered. Go free your shitholes from AS warya. Instead of hiding in dadab and NFD. You will wait until judgement day for madoobe to free your lands. If you're nin rag ah, go fight for your lands. Your people's hands and legs are cut everyday and they are stoned by rx AS. While you're here crying about marehan and madoobe who did nothing except for his jiffo.
Cawliyahan is now langaab?
Saxib a subclan of Cawliyahan like reer afgaab is more than the entire sade.

Cawliyahan is now langaab?
Saxib a subclan of Cawliyahan like reer afgaab is more than the entire sade.
If only that was true saxib. You'd be living like kings in Jubbaland but too bad, your regions are shitholes and are under AS rule. Don't argue with me. Either bring yourselves a good cawliyahan leader who does something for his people. Or wait for madoobe to do what he couldn't do for 7 years in his last year.

Django

Staff Member
Reer diini wa gob. They are natural leaders. Mz are more duuni than reer deeni. Reer deni are angels compared to MZ when it comes to greed and power hunger.
Natural leaders since when?
MSB?

You have been failure compounded on failure.
Baree huraale had Kismaayo for 8 years non schools hospitals and law and order Kismaayo had 100s of Isbaaro you guys are like hoto nothing different.

MZ have ruled Mx for centuries you are our subjects the only time you become independent is unde MSB.

You will go back to becoming our subjects .

Django

Staff Member
If only that was true saxib. You'd be living like kings in Jubbaland but too bad, your regions are shitholes and are under AS rule. Don't argue with me. Either bring yourselves a good cawliyahan leader who does something for his people. Or wait for madoobe to do what he couldn't do for 7 years in his last year.
What about Gheeto?
Under Ethiopian as well as AS it's the mother of shit hole.

What did huraale do in 8 years Kismaayo there was no AS then?
All mx did was build shanties in government owned properties in Gulwade and they stole land owned by locals after they kicked them out of Kismaayo.
Kismaayo under Madoobe is more multi cultural than under huraale which stink of Gheeto paradise.

Natural leaders since when?
MSB?

You have been failure compounded on failure.
Baree huraale had Kismaayo for 8 years non schools hospitals and law and order Kismaayo had 100s of Isbaaro you guys are like hoto nothing different.

MZ have ruled Mx for centuries you are our subjects the only time you become independent is unde MSB.

You will go back to becoming our subjects .
When did MZ rule marehan you're tripping warya. I ruled you during adal times, I ruled you again during msb. Ogaden were ruled by sheikhaal, you weren't even ruling yourselves when did you rule marehan? Kismayo university was made during barre hiraale time. Tell me what madoobe built? 7 years with proper government, with aid where did all that money go? If barre hiraale had half what madoobe got from the fgs jubbaland would be a place today. Where is all the money from charcoal trade? Where where? You have nothing to show for it. I will karbaash you warya see where you will hide from me. 7 years is enough of a chance go to nairobi and tend to your shops. Jubbaland is no longer your home

What about Gheeto?
Under Ethiopian as well as AS it's the mother of shit hole.

What did huraale do in 8 years Kismaayo there was no AS then?
All mx did was build shanties in government owned properties in Gulwade and they stole land owned by locals after they kicked them out of Kismaayo.
Kismaayo under Madoobe is more multi cultural than under huraale which stink of Gheeto paradise.
Gedo is under no one saxib. No city in gedo is guarded by ethiopians or is under AS. While buale the supposed capital is under AS rule so are other many ogaden cities. Kismayo is under KDF, madoobe is in a bunker protected by KDF his daddies. WHo he uses to pressure other ogaden politicians. AS is in kismayo, the guy who stole the money and was the one evicting civilians from their homes using KDF was blown to bits by AS, and you couldn't do anything to protect him. His haraan money was his demise. He died to an explosion and in the afterlife he will suffer for his misdeeds.

Django

Staff Member
Gedo is under no one saxib. No city in gedo is guarded by ethiopians or is under AS. While buale the supposed capital is under AS rule so are other many ogaden cities. Kismayo is under KDF, madoobe is in a bunker protected by KDF his daddies. WHo he uses to pressure other ogaden politicians. AS is in kismayo, the guy who stole the money and was the one evicting civilians from their homes using KDF was blown to bits by AS, and you couldn't do anything to protect him. His haraan money was his demise. He died to an explosion and in the afterlife he will suffer for his misdeeds.
Pathological lies keep lying Everyone knows Gheeto is under Ethiopians and night is under AS.

Mx xaraan is over in Kismaayo you will never rule Kismaayo we got all the land you stole under huraale your fake title deeds will not help you.

Shafiq Raabi Aun his time came and he died you will also die just like MSB died and Ina masala died so will Farmajao die.The afterlife is not controlled by ******* what fo you know of after life when you guys used to steal somali national coffers in the 70s and 80s and built villas in Boli qaran? You are the last person to talk about afterlife
Gheeto is the most under developed place in Somalia with shortage of sanitation you have ids running to Mandeera and Ethiopia.

Django

Staff Member
When did MZ rule marehan you're tripping warya. I ruled you during adal times, I ruled you again during msb. Ogaden were ruled by sheikhaal, you weren't even ruling yourselves when did you rule marehan? Kismayo university was made during barre hiraale time. Tell me what madoobe built? 7 years with proper government, with aid where did all that money go? If barre hiraale had half what madoobe got from the fgs jubbaland would be a place today. Where is all the money from charcoal trade? Where where? You have nothing to show for it. I will karbaash you warya see where you will hide from me. 7 years is enough of a chance go to nairobi and tend to your shops. Jubbaland is no longer your home
You always were our subjects all you ugaas kissed the MZ ring.

It's not a subject of debate Sultan Nuur cuburiye would command your ugaas to come to him and he would humiliate them.

Kismaayo university was opened by Absame not ilko.yar I know the guys that opened the institution.Kismaayo under Mx was wild wild west no law and order isbaaro in every corner rape was the order of the day and Mx mooriyans would fight over corners.

Sheikhal have never ruled Ogaden maybe in a dream.

You sound like Teckniko.

Django

Staff Member
Anyone who is against the peace and prosperity between these communities are spoilers and greedy cunts!
Ilk.yar they wanted to destroy PL &JL for the sake of Hoto.

Alx it didn't happen Farmajo will go back to Buffalo state with his hidden US passport.

He has an obsession with mohamed zubeyr which I hear is an Absame clan. I'm not sure why though?

Is Madoobe this clan? @Teeri-Alpha @Django @Waamoking @Removed @SPMLegend

Yeah Madoobe is Mohamed Zubeer

notice how the buun always says Harti and cawlyahan, cawlyahan is an OG clan, its a tactic used by buuns where they will say we hate mohamed zubeer and prefer cawlyahan or makahil, another OG sub clan

No MJ ever and i mean ever say i like this OG sub clan and i hate this OG sub clan, Og is Og to them,

this guy @AutumnBreeze is 100% certifiable Buun

its always a tell tale sign, he is 100% Dalalos a infamous buun who has like 6 different accounts

well done sister for the buun radar God has given you, well done masha Allah

wallahi this guy is a buun asli, he hates Mohamed Zubeer, No MJ who is nasab hates any Ogaden sub clans, never, and i mean never, its like me hating an MJ sub clan and loving others

he is a buun 100%, buun as buun as they come

Last edited:

Trending