WALAHI WE GOTTA RAISE OUR KIDS BACK HOME! 18yr-old neighborhood kid shot someone during robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He fled, his mom fainted when the SWAT TEAM burst into her home.

He is on the loose.

I just hope his uncles and people are not conspiring against the state by trying to smuggling him out.

He shot the victim multiple times

Britain? USA?

Kids back home are damn irritating, they try to exploit people people, little kids are thief’s

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

He is on the loose.

I just hope his uncles and people are not conspiring against the state by trying to smuggling him out.

This kid didn't get raised by his parents, he got raised by the streets.

Just look at this kid, he is facing life although he didn’t kill the guy but left him for dead
It happened in the UK too. Some guy is wanted for attempted murder but he's out the country
Screenshot_2018-09-11-16-18-55_1.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

He is on the loose.

I dont know how he was raised but Kids like this cause too much unnecessary trouble to their parents Jannah is at your mothers feet make her happy At some point you need to grow up and take responsibility for your actions and over your life the people you hang with the ones you chose to surround yourself can either lift you up and be a positive impact on your life or be the reverse and drag you down

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator

He is on the loose.

Where was the father when the criminal was being raised by the streets?

I pray for the poor Mother!

wallahi its scary....one really stupid moment from an 18 year old and his life is done. We need to abandon this ghetto lifestyle

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s sad, but almost always the behavior starts way before things get out of hand. It’s important to have plan b as a parent if communication fails. :)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I dont know how he was raised but Kids like this cause too much unnecessary trouble to their parents Jannah is at your mothers feet make her happy At some point you need to grow up and take responsibility for your actions and over your life the people you hang with the ones you chose to surround yourself can either lift you up and be a positive impact on your life or be the reverse and drag you down

Dude the mother has lost I’m hearing. For the pads couple days she’s gone mute :ooh::ooh:

May Allah be with her

What a little nacas! These kids never give a thought to their mother. (A father can compartmentalize things and be like “he wouldn’t listen, he deserves it” )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending