Walahi Somalis are everywhere, apparently they have set roots in a rural town in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Colorado ...

They came their for the hilib cutting plant but now they learning about farming but they refuse to assimilate.

I don't know if I support assimilation but I think one must shed that backward mentality. Keep your deen and also become more American. Don't be living here while not advancing and competing just cause you wanna have rice sack over your head. Be creative and wear modern hijab.

Somalis have also settled in a small rural ranching town here doing the same thing (cutting meat). Brooks, Alberta. About 500 Somalis in a town of 14,000. Every one of them at the same plant, the largest beef plant in the country. Ironically, Somalis are the largest preparers of nonhalal beef for gaalo Canadians. Only Somalis, Arabs and Sudanis work in that plant with Somalis most represented.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalis have also settled in a small rural ranching town here doing the same thing (cutting meat). Brooks, Alberta. About 500 Somalis in a town of 14,000. Every one of them at the same plant, the largest beef plant in the country. Ironically, Somalis are the largest preparers of nonhalal beef for gaalo Canadians. Only Somalis, Arabs and Sudanis work in that plant with Somalis most represented.

Yeah you're right man ! They are actually preparing non-xalaal hilib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending