WALAHI it’s an automatic divorce/breakup if my female sends a mole to chat me up on social media. I will not tolerate that

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Xaliimos are notorious for this.

they’ll ask their dumb girlfriend to slide into you me DM. As a manI have a right to reply back.

I suspect that’s what just happened right now. I’m pissed

Well i mean it depends on what you say to the mole, if it's "hey" "what's up" or some casual conversation then it doesn't matter but if you start going "you want to stay at my place 11:00 p.m. overnight" then that's fucked up

But then again, why would someone do that? You should already trust your partner and know that these tests are worthless, but if she does have some doubts then she should talk to him

Jungle

VIP
All women do this but few man are stupid enough to reply to the dm lol. If you want a sidepiece go get it. Xalimos love a married man.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Did you fail the test?

And stop saying my female. She doesn’t belong to you nacasyahow.

I’ve deliberately failed it.
The relationship is no relationship if you will conspiring against me. Later on, what’s next ? This is the type of woman who will stab you in the heart as you’re in deep sleep

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I’ve deliberately failed it.
The relationship is no relationship if you will conspiring against me. Later on, what’s next ? This is the type of woman who will stab you in the heart as you’re in deep sleep

Alhamdulillah she is a lucky one. Wee duceysantahay walle.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
did u send her your gus?
1604854813979.png

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
somali men are stupid and will entertain any form of attention in the DM.

source:trust me bro

Trending

Latest posts